The Jedi thing...again...

Dr. MID-Nite

Hey all....I know this has probably been done before, but I'm introducing a jedi like character into a supers sampaign I'm running and am looking for general build opinions. The basic premise is that the movies are an interpretation of historical holographic documents that were recovered from a UFO crash site. The character in question has been frozen for a long time and has reawakened on earth. So...the jedi are real, but most of the public thinks they're movies(as they should). Anyways, any advice appreciated as far as powers, skills, lightsaber builds, or whatever.

Thanks

Rob

Re: The Jedi thing...again...

For a supers game the force should be a fairly strait forward mental MP or VPP, maybe with some stat increases in it, don't forget a slot with extra PRE (Jedi Mind trick, quick & easy)

I like to build lightsabers as a RKA with AVLD, Does Body, 0 END, no range

A rep disad (They think he's bonkers)

Re: The Jedi thing...again...

Lightsaber.

Lightsaber: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1 ½d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Does BODY (+1), Attack Versus Limited Defense (Combat Luck; +1 ½) (100 Active Points); Independent (-2), OAF (-1), No STR Bonus (-½), -1 Decreased STUN Multiplier (-¼), No Knockback (-¼)