One copy of 'Lands of Mystery' available at Noble Knight Games!

FenrisUlf

Re: One copy of 'Lands of Mystery' available at Noble Knight Games!

Yikes !! $35....And my old copy (maybe more than one...I think I got a second one as a gift)

just lingering in storage out of state. Right next to my copies of "Border Crossing" and "Trail Of The

Gold Spike". Hmmmmm.

-Carl-

Yes.

The original LOM was a masterpiece !!! It covered in fantastic detail all the texture and thrillis of a Lost Worlds campaign.

The cave women, the sabretooths, dueling dinosaurs, the exploding volcanoes.

Also every type of PC and NPC archetype for a Lost World.

I'm about to run a LW camapigh now and I would have paid a fortune for an updated version of this book.

Steve, is there no way that a new version can be produced ???

Yes.

The original LOM was a masterpiece !!! It covered in fantastic detail all the texture and thrillis of a Lost Worlds campaign.

The cave women, the sabretooths, dueling dinosaurs, the exploding volcanoes.

Also every type of PC and NPC archetype for a Lost World.

I'm about to run a LW camapigh now and I would have paid a fortune for an updated version of this book.

Steve, is there no way that a new version can be produced ???

I'd like to second this request. I realise that Champions and Fantasy Hero are where the money is, but are we ever going to see any more Pulp Hero books, Steve?

I'd like to second this request. I realise that Champions and Fantasy Hero are where the money is' date=' but are we ever going to see any more Pulp Hero books, Steve?[/quote']

I think you'll need to stimulate your friends and family to buy some PH books to spur the production of more titles.

I think you'll need to stimulate your friends and family to buy some PH books to spur the production of more titles.

Well, I already own Pulp Hero, both supplements, all the pdf adventures and the PH itseld pdf so I've done about as much as I can....I also spread the word about how cool the book is as much as possible. Just wondering if we were ever likely to see any more books in the line or if what we have is it, is all.

I'd like to add my voice to those requesting more Pulp HERO supplements, particularly Lands of Mystery revamped for 5ER. :hail:

I know the line didn't sell as well as we had all hoped but perhaps you guys could manage perhaps one supplement a year. :angst:

Please. :angel: