The hollow earth conspiracy

Susano

According to this guy, there are those who would keep the rest of us from finding out that the earth is hollow. I love kooky stuff like this and I’m a bit disappointed that Dr. Agnew only hints at the conspiracy aspect of his theory… No satellite photos of the North Pole exist… The US government has something to do with the lack of such photos… The North Pole just so happens to be the location of the portal linking our earth to inner-earth…

If you enjoy these sorts of things as much as I do then I recommend watching the entire video which culminates in a quick proposal for a project to embark upon an expedition inside the hollow earth for just $2 million. I love it!

Re: The hollow earth conspiracy

MY dear Vestnik, but of course, why else did he film there? Doing it on an LA set with palm trees in the background wouldn't have had quite the right feel. It must be said, the guys looney factor is rather high. He'd make a great member of parliment, we need more eccentrics governing the UK.

Re: The hollow earth conspiracy

I can't find anything about it online, but I have very distinct memories from the 1980s that there was a cult living on Mt. Shasta that believed that Heaven was located inside the mountain. Does anybody else remember this?

Correction: I did find something:

Mount Shasta is a very special place to say the least; it represents much more than just a mere mountain. Mount Shasta can be considered as one of the most sacred places on this planet. The mountain is a mystic power source for this planet; actually, this sacred mountain is an incarnation of the Great Central Sun of this universe. It is a focus for angels, spirit-guides, spaceships, masters from the Light Realm, and the home of the survivors of Ancient Lemuria, which sank under the waves of the Pacific Ocean a little over 12,000 years ago. For those gifted with clairvoyant abilities, Mount Shasta is embraced in a gigantic, etheric purple pyramid whose capstone reaches far beyond this planet into space, and connects us intergalactically to the Confederation of Planets for this sector of the Milky Way Galaxy. This awesome pyramid is also created as an inverted version of itself, reaching far down to the very core of the Earth. You can call Mount Shasta the entry point of the Light-Grids of this planet, where most of the energy comes first from the galactic and universal core before it is disseminated to other mountains and into the grids. Most mountaintops, especially tall mountains, are Beacons of Light, feeding the light-grids of this planet.

Strange lights and sounds are often seen or heard on the mountain. Lenticular clouds, shadows and outstanding sunsets add to the mystical aura of the mountain. Several tunnels stretch far into the interior of this majestic mountain. Mount Shasta is also the home of the present-day Lemurians, survivors of the sinking of the continent of Lemuria over 12,000 years ago. Yes, our Lemurian brothers and sisters are real; they are well and physically alive, living in the subterranean city of "Telos" underneath sacred Mount Shasta.

Prior to the sinking of their continent, fully aware of the eventual destiny of their beloved continent, the ancient Lemurians, using their mastery of energy, crystals, sound and vibrations, hollowed out a vast underground city, with the intention of preserving their culture, their treasures and their records of ancient Earth's history; history that has been lost since the sinking of Atlantis. Lemuria was once a vast continent, and larger than North America, connected to parts of California, Oregon, Nevada and Washington. This large continent disappeared overnight into the Pacific Ocean over 12,000 years ago in a vast cataclysm. All inhabitants of the Earth at that time considered Lemuria, their motherland, and there was much weeping on the Earth when at the time of its destruction. About 25,000 Lemurians at that time were able to migrate into the interior of the mountain, the most important of their various administration centers prior to the sinking of their Motherland. And beloveds, you who are reading this writing, know in your heart, that they have never left. They are still here in physical immortal bodies, totally unlimited, living a life of pure Heaven on Earth.

http://www.lemurianconnection.com/en/about-mount-shasta.htm