Disads, how would one do this one!

Nagisawa Takumi

Okay, I want a disadvantage for this Pyro, to simulate his lack of control, and the constant build up of plasma-fire energy.

The set up is: He has to use his abilities in some fashion or they'll build until his body starts expelling the excess fire, usually in some sort of firestorm effect. I want this to be powerful, enough to wipe out a large area, but he's got no control, and it can last up to 10 minutes or more.

It was suggested on my other thread that it could be used as a Berserk, but I'm at a loss as to how to do it.

Help?

Re: Disads, how would one do this one!

Okay, I want a disadvantage for this Pyro, to simulate his lack of control, and the constant build up of plasma-fire energy.

The set up is: He has to use his abilities in some fashion or they'll build until his body starts expelling the excess fire, usually in some sort of firestorm effect. I want this to be powerful, enough to wipe out a large area, but he's got no control, and it can last up to 10 minutes or more.

It was suggested on my other thread that it could be used as a Berserk, but I'm at a loss as to how to do it.

Help?

Berserk When haven't expelled energy in >x time (Uncommon) Chance to Go 8<, Chance to recover 14 <, 15 points.

Assuming GM agrees Berserk always results in use of 'Firestorm' power which would need to be built to last for 10 minutes (Uncontrolled, Continuous, lockout, maybe a specific limit that renders you immobile while using it and the assumption that if you're berserk you pump as much end into as you can). This power would always be an option even w/o going berserk but perhaps w/ more control over end spent.

After x time roll every round to maintain control, once Firestorm is released roll ever round to regain control.

Could also consider Accidental change to a Firestorm Form

Just curious.....wouldn't he be either contained somehow or locked up until needed because of the potential for disaster? You may have to buy some kind of containment armor for him or something. It's an interesting concept, but leaves room for all kinds of trouble.... although it's a definite challenge Role Playing wise....

Just curious.....wouldn't he be either contained somehow or locked up until needed because of the potential for disaster? You may have to buy some kind of containment armor for him or something. It's an interesting concept' date=' but leaves room for all kinds of trouble.... although it's a definite challenge Role Playing wise....[/quote']

This would assume that people KNOW about him, or that superbeings are popular. And seeing as he's more or less constantly on the run... :)