Team M.I.N.N.O.W.

Comic

I intend to do character write-ups of this Pacific-based superteam in the new year.

For now, I'll start with a small sketch outlining the team.

The Skipper -- the pride of the US Navy, winner of the all-forces boxing title three times, and leader of Team M.I.N.N.O.W., his chief weapon is his spent uranium-weighted monofilament swingline, with which he is an expert assassin. He also does needlepoint, and loves to fish.

Gillyman -- the real heart of the team, this demi-aquatic humanoid is a mystery, in his origins and powers. He seems to be trailed by a dark cloud, as if gremlins follow in his wake.

Merry Anne -- a reformed career criminal whose circus training and clown motif persona is such a split from her farm-bred real identity that she may be a true multiple personality. Or maybe she's just funnin' you.

The Professor -- what shady past he has with 'The Agency' he does not discuss. All that is known is that his gadgeteering skills are second to none. It's said he could build a GPS tracker from two coconuts and a paper clip, if he had a gum wrapper, he could also get AM/FM reception.

Ginger -- former model, would-be starlet, this celebutante was mutated in a horrific experiment by a villain known only as 'The Chef'. Rescued by The Professor, Ginger feels a strong debt to him.. perhaps more. Now, she wields fire powers, with a matching temperament, at The Professor's side.

Lovey -- a psychic, the team's doting, and sometimes dotty, mother-figure, this woman's precognitive and psionic gifts are something there is no explanation for in logic or reason.

Sir Billion -- Team M.I.N.N.O.W.'s financier, this aristocratic figure in a suit of powered armor seems to be completely under Lovey's thrall. He isn't complaining about it.