[Killershrike.com] Items List

Killer Shrike

Re: [Killershrike.com] Items List

your amazing. where do you get time to do all this stuff' date=' and answer posts?[/quote']

A combination of things;

a) I don't sleep much

B) I use HERO Designer a lot

c) When necessary I invest time into making tools that help me automate / standardize repetitious / time consuming tasks. My big breakthrough was a version of the Flux Capacitor that allows me to stretch time; after that everything else was cake.

d) I leverage past work; once you've built up a library of material / already figured something out once, you can retask it later to some other purpose.

e) I type fast

f) there is no f

g) I've been doing this a long time, it all accumulates over time. Some of the material on the site originates from 1995 when I started my first version of the website. Some of the characters are later incarnations of material going back to 1990 when I started playing the HERO System. You could probably come up with a lot o' shtuff in 13 to 18 years too.

h) I make lists. Lots and lots of lists. Then I try to fulfill my pathological need to put a checkmark next to each TODO item.

i) I have an army of Arcturan Web Gnomes I enslaved in the third Intergalactic Shrikeian Guild War that crank out content around the clock at my command. I also made a bundle on Old Syrian Panther Sweat from Sirius IV, a vile alcoholic beverage that is illegal in seven galaxies but perfectly marketable on a backwater planet like Earth. It was a good war.

j) I'm a collective of clones all working in tandem.

k) I'm "special".

l) Did you get the Special-K reference?

m) Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

n) I can't stress the importance of m) enough. Seriously; a LOT of coffee. I've got no reason to lie to you kid.

o) I was hoping I could make it to z) but I can't think of 11 more dumb things to say. Ill make a TODO list item and circle back to it later.

p) Oh, one more thing, I'd like to thank Eris for making it all possible. FNORD! But don't forget Commandment V, which is the most important Commandment as illustrated by being listed last: A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads. You should meditate upon this; I know I do daily.

;)