Any Supervillians at all

BcAugust

So, my group talked me into running a game, set on a cross between Negation and Salvation Run.

Anyway, to prevent certain logical inconsistencies, I'm setting it on a cross dimensional "prison" planet. Which means I need NPCs. If I've got names, I can do or get writeups.

Any Superhero universe villian is open, following the three rules below.

1) No one capable of cross dimensional travel(Natural, scientific or magical), or destroying more the a single city.

2) No super masterminds. They can be villains that have henchmen, but no one whose powers/story involve them being five(or twenty) steps ahead of everyone else.

3) Characters other supervillians would let live. Needless to say, this lets ones like the Joker and Foxbat out.

So, name, universe, basic type. I'm sure you guys can help.

Re: Any Supervillians at all

To save space I'm just going to throw up links with short descriptions. Hope they help.

Burn: Angst filled Emo infused with power by a lesser known Goddess. Not too much of the thinker type but has some fun AoE powers.

Ayizan: Voodoo practitioner and drug dealer. Several low end powers and as with most comic type Voodooers the ability to create zombies.

The Heiress AKA The Golden Goddess: One of too power suit characters. I was hesitant to include them as they are basically normal humans without their foci. Based on Paris Hilton, most powers are fire based, just cuz.

Burn Baby: Descended from an older villain Burn Baby always wanted to be a hero but her lack of control and temper sent her in a deferent direction. Part of the Metahumans Rising campaign setting the link is in my signature.

Grey Matter: Nanite assemblers holding the consciousness of their creator as well as other prominent scientists. Grey Matter is the world concurring type although his one attempt fell short. A bit of a mastermind, I'm including this one as they are also just a raw power heavy hitter. The character stats are below the story. It's a bit long but I thought the character should have a bit of story behind him. Part of the Metahumans Rising campaign setting the link is in my signature.

Cure: The other power armored villain Cure's motives are simple, get rid of metahumans. Part of the Metahumans Rising campaign setting the link is in my signature. Part of the Metahumans Rising campaign setting the link is in my signature.

There are tons of campaign threads posted that you can just rip off for characters and just rename BC. Oddhat's New Circle/Defilers, Question Man's Champions of Vancouver, Enforcer's character threads, Log-Man's call for a Challenger team that didn't take off, Susano's Pictures that could be heroes, and song NPCs. I'm sure there are tons more that I haven't forgotten.

CES

You might be interested to know that Digital Hero #5 contains some editorial outtakes from Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks, including a few details about "Duress", the dimensional prison where Nebula and other Andromedan peacekeepers exile criminals. The many supervillains (sorry, pet peeve) there have divided into rival gangs, under the overall discipline of powerful robots called Keepers.

Prominent gang leaders include Starbreaker (energy projector), Phasar (shapeshifter), Blackrock (earth-manipulating brick), and Slowpoke (speedster - no, really). They don't have stats in the article, although the Keepers do.

You might be interested to know that Digital Hero #5 contains some editorial outtakes from Conquerors' date=' Killers, And Crooks[/i'], including a few details about "Duress", the dimensional prison where Nebula and other Andromedan peacekeepers exile criminals. The many supervillains (sorry, pet peeve) there have divided into rival gangs, under the overall discipline of powerful robots called Keepers.

Prominent gang leaders include Starbreaker (energy projector), Phasar (shapeshifter), Blackrock (earth-manipulating brick), and Slowpoke (speedster - no, really). They don't have stats in the article, although the Keepers do.

Ah, sorry about the title, but I have...well, difficulty spelling, but thank you for the correction.

And was more looking for something like that. I'm not completely up on recent comicbook/game lines, and wanted an idea of named villians to throw at my players. Though some of the ones so far are interesting.