a little praise

stewart

i don't post here much.

i did when i started my FH campaign about a year ago, and got tons of info and help. since then, i just tend to come and lurk when work is boring or dull.

but i really enjoy this forum and think it's aces, and i just wanted to post to say so. :)

Re: a little praise

So how's your campaign going? :)

so far, so good i guess. most of the players keep coming back and the game been going on for over a year now. :)

i really like what we've done, and i'm hgavving a good time running it.

-stew

so far, so good i guess. most of the players keep coming back and the game been going on for over a year now. :)

i really like what we've done, and i'm hgavving a good time running it.

That's the most important thing! :thumbup:

Always feel free to post questions or details about your campaign. Folks 'round these parts love that sort of thing. :)

i don't post here much.

i did when i started my FH campaign about a year ago, and got tons of info and help. since then, i just tend to come and lurk when work is boring or dull.

but i really enjoy this forum and think it's aces, and i just wanted to post to say so. :)

Yep. It's good to be t3h k1ngz0rz. And you should post more often. We'd love to mock you.

Er.

Hear from you. Yeah, that's it... and if you get enough rep, Bill will take your fool head off! Think of the many benefits of membership!