FH Games/campaigns

ShadowRaptor

I just started reading FH. I think when my 3E campaign wraps up then I will retool campaign ideas. I am thinking of switching to Hero for a MIB campaign.

That would be Mages In Black. Pretty much MIB with the scifi stuff replaced with magical stuff.

I need to learn how to read faster. I have bought everything that HG has put out, but I can't seem to finish reading any of it. I think Champions and Ninja Hero are the only books that I have read from cover to cover.

topic>

Originally posted by Citizen Keen

That may be the hardest I have ever laughed about something from these forums.

-cK

Oh my, it has wings...;)

Don't mind me. I'm just having a good time now that I've finally received my Fantasy HERO book fresh from the new world to old, dark, medieval Europe...

I have already been using Kingdoms of Kalamar for my campaign. For those of you that do not know KoK, it is a campaign setting for D&D created by Kenzer and Co. I really enjoy all the detail that they have poured into the world. From my readings of the campaign sourcebook, the campaign presents itself as more of a low magic system. To me that meant D&D was the wrong system for this campaign, hence my moving it to HERO in the first place.

I am using the campaign sourcebook as the backdrop, and working from there. My goal is to present something that is similiar to George R Martin's latest books, just in a different world. Though at this time it is a not anywhere as epic as his series is...

In the near future, I will be updating it as I have read 5e FH. The most important aspect will be the retooling of the magic system. I will be looking to implementing a Sword and Sorcery style, as I think that this would fit the campaign the best.