Healing bruises, scratches, etc.

Trebuchet

I'm looking for a way for my character to fully heal minor cosmetic injuries, such as bruises, minor cuts and scrapes, minor bullet wounds, contusions and the like, much faster than normal humans. She's already got Healing (Regeneration) to cover actual BODY damage. What I want is for her bruises and other external effects of the superhero lifestyle to fade completely in mere hours instead of days, and to leave no permanent mark. (She wants to keep that 20 COM, not look like an escapee from a horror movie.)

How would I go about creating flawless skin? A cosmetic Minor Transform(Damages Skin to Flawless Skin) seems the most obvious way to go about this, but is there a better way? Or would the Healing already cover such minor damage?

Re: Healing bruises, scratches, etc.

Originally posted by Trebuchet

How would I go about creating flawless skin? A cosmetic Minor Transform(Damages Skin to Flawless Skin) seems the most obvious way to go about this, but is there a better way? Or would the Healing already cover such minor damage?

Well, since she has regen and a 20 COM, I would think that the special effects already are covered.

And here I thought this was an escapee from Nemesis.

I concur that keeping COM is the default for Regen. If it doesn't, then you have the Billy Ray effect, where facial features get more and more irregular with repeated healings. Sounds like a -1/4 Lim on the Regen (reduces effective COM) as someone else pointed out.