Teen Titans: Anyone wanna do my bad guy stats for me?

teh bunneh

Re: Teen Titans: Anyone wanna do my bad guy stats for me?

The Suit!

All OHID -1/4....

+40 STR REnd>0 No figured

+3" running REnd>0

Armor +12 Def

+12 Con No figured

+10 Pres

LS- non-breathing, High Temp, Low Temp,High Presure,Low Presure/Vacume

Combat luck "I'm a reoccuring villian!"

Mental def +10 (hunts Raven...)

Flash def (10) hearing group

Lack of weak (5)

Cost 139

Foci is probably Breakable given what Beastboy did to him.

Maybe +10 more Pre, offensive only, takes a Phase "Flexin' the Mechapecs" :D

Makes him too easy to beat...Punk Rocket also was a one trick poney...for a champs game you gots to be better. For me if you biff him down you can remove the armor. So if you want a cool senario for the removal I have no static to offer....

Did he manage to intimidare anyone? I was not really whaching that episode. But Beastboy went off on him, and he is usually kind of timid, so I figured he had enhanced Pres, but not enough to scale Supers...?

Makes him too easy to beat...Punk Rocket also was a one trick poney...for a champs game you gots to be better. For me if you biff him down you can remove the armor. So if you want a cool senario for the removal I have no static to offer....

Breaking Armor Foci isn't that easy since his armor would get the Defenses built into it. But Beastboy did shred it off him in combat time so accurately it appears to be Breakable. I'm just offering suggestions for how to write up the character as he appeared. If individual GMs need to beef him up on down is their prerogative.

Did he manage to intimidate anyone? I was not really whaching that episode.

Well it did make everyone stop and stare a moment. Presence can have many special effects, its looked like a "WTF!?" pause than being intimidated, but worth noting. It seemed like some of Beastboy's unusual aggression in that episode came from his exposure to the chemicals in the lab which also doused Adonis.

Breaking Armor Foci isn't that easy since his armor would get the Defenses built into it. But Beastboy did shred it off him in combat time so accurately it appears to be Breakable. I'm just offering suggestions for how to write up the character as he appeared. If individual GMs need to beef him up on down is their prerogative.

Well it did make everyone stop and stare a moment. Presence can have many special effects, its looked like a "WTF!?" pause than being intimidated, but worth noting. It seemed like some of Beastboy's unusual aggression in that episode came from his exposure to the chemicals in the lab which also doused Adonis.

Cool, if he got a deeply consider or more then maybe more than 20 is justified...but is not a "flex" "demonstrating my power" for a Brick?

For the breakable, it's too easy. and animation does not have combat time...so for me if a char went I haymaker!...and once he's out I'm ripping up his armor! would look just like the episode...SFX are free after all...;)

[quote=pinecone;1737134

For the breakable, it's too easy. and animation does not have combat time...so for me if a char went I haymaker!...and once he's out I'm ripping up his armor! would look just like the episode...SFX are free after all...;)

Games however do and Beastboy appeared to rips Adonis' armor off him during th e fight. I'd make Adonis' armor a breakable foci with some fairly good defenses in a write up (he did hold off the Titan's fairly well on his own until Beastboy stopped "holding back") IMO, it fits more with what happened in the episode but YMMV so we can agree to disagree.