Teen Titans: Anyone wanna do my bad guy stats for me?

teh bunneh

I know this is heresy on the Champions boards, but I don't really like to do villain character sheets. It's not much fun for me most of the time (sometimes when I'm really inspired, but not most times). Thank god for CKC -- if I need a generic speedster or something, I just pick one out of the book, adjust his OCV and his DEF up or down and I'm good to go!

But for a con game I'm planning on running, I need some specific villains. So, those of you who love making character sheets, you wanna do my bad guy stats for me? :D

What I need are these seven villains from the Teen Titans Go! animated series:

• Cinderblock

• Adonis

• Punk Rocket

• Dr. Light

• Johnny Rancid

• Le Blanc

• Warp

The only one of these guys who wasn't fairly well defined in the show is Le Blanc. He shows up a few times but never does anything except get beat up (though for this game he should be reasonably credible). If you need me to, I can send you a list of the powers they exhibited in the show (I've been busily watching the series again!). :)

The Titans are built on 275 points, with an average of 10d6 damage, 15-22 defenses, 5 SPD, and CV between 7-9. The bad guys should be roughly equivalent, with fairly simple builds (suitable for newcomers to the game).

A whack from my prodigious rep-stick for any help y'all can give me! :help:

Re: Anyone wanna do my bad guy stats for me?

What are Johnny Rancid's powers? It doesn't say on the site.

Also this guy? Le blanc? Too hard to make a super powered. He's just a thief with dynamite. Although...I could use Devestator's character sheet and weaken him to just basic weapons, instead of a suit of armour. Might be interresting. What do you think?

Devestator is in Champions, look in page 196

What are Johnny Rancid's powers? It doesn't say on the site.

He's got blasters that shoot red energy; they are probably just an EB. He has a chain that he can hit people with or wrap around stuff (uses it to take hairpin turns and smash things). He also hawks a loogie that knocks Beast Boy out of the air. ;)

His big thing is his souped-up motorcycle that can drive up walls, and is really fast. He's not particularly bad-adze. He's mostly just a biker thug with a super juiced-up bike.

I'll look up Devestator when I get home tonight.

I'm working on a special operation this week, but come Sunday I'll take a gander if you've not gotten anything by then...

I'm not sure about all of them though...what's the rockets thang?

CinderBlock...basic brick, check. Adonis Power Armor/Brick ...check, Dr Light...energy manipulator...check. Johnny weapon master, big bad bike...check. Warp...???, Punk Rocket...??? Le Blanc...??? If he's a thief that uses explosive, then he's a Homage to the explosive using thief in Incredibles....many years ago I had a player use "Dynamite Dan" who was simular, so that might be a "check" if I'm right...I'll try to post come Monday and after if I can...

I'm working on a special operation this week, but come Sunday I'll take a gander if you've not gotten anything by then...

I'm not sure about all of them though...what's the rockets thang?

look at this page: http://www.titansgo.net/characters.php?id=60

That's punk Rocket. Sound energy projector, in a focus (his guitar).

Le Blanc...??? If he's a thief that uses explosive' date=' then he's a Homage to the explosive using thief in Incredibles....[/quote']

:eek:

http://www.titanstower.com/source/animated/charleblanc.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_LeBlanc

I see him as being a Batman- (as opposed to Robin-) grade non-powered character. Fast, agile, strong, and with a fondness for setting traps. He would suck horribly in a stand up fight - but he's a thief, not a slugger.

The Titans are built on 275 points' date=' with an average of 10d6 damage, 15-22 defenses, 5 SPD, and CV between 7-9. The bad guys should be roughly equivalent, with fairly simple builds (suitable for newcomers to the game).[/quote']

Personally, I would need more information. Specifically, if I was designing Le Blanc, I would want to know more about Robin and the other fast/agile dudes.

You may find this thread useful

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22043&highlight=Teen+Titans

Edit: Maybe no incredibly useful since a number of the write ups have been turned to gibberish in the format change.

Easy enough to convert, thanks.

OK, now I've got Cinderblock and Warp. Now I only need:

• Adonis

• Punk Rocket

• Dr. Light

• Johnny Rancid

• Le Blanc

Re: Teen Titans: Anyone wanna do my bad guy stats for me?

I had a "thing" come up monday, so I only was able to scrible a few things down...but I'll post'em in case they are usefull...

Bad Johnny: I built him as a VPP/ Gizmo char. I saw him three times...1) with the bad Moto-guzi, 2) with a big robot hound, 3) With a Giant mutant moth...sounds like Gadget pool swapping to me...

The "Powerz"..

"Too cool to bleed!" Combat luck x2 12 pts

Chain: Streaching 3" REnd>0 OAF 11 pts

"Cool Toys" VPP:40 All are foci -1/2 (Come on, Starfire was able to "grab" his giant moth with a Pres attack!) Control 12 (no limits on what both High tech, biotech or even magic seem possable...)

Typical load: Harley "V-Rod" add in Clinging and armored tires...14 pts(Ulti-vehicle)

Blaster 8D6 OAF, No KB Beam 11 pts

Cheap sunglasses Flash def (6) OIF 4 pts...still has room for 11 pts more!

Adonis

St 10 (50)

Dex 18

Con 15 (27)

Bod 10

Int 23

Ego 18 (He hunted Raven...he must be able to handle a mentalist...)

Pres 10 (20)

Coml 10

PD 6 (21) (15r)

ED 6 (21) (15r)

Spd 4

Rec 5

End 30

Stun 40 (super villianous toughness...)

Cost 99 pts

Skills

Scientist: Cybernetics, Robotics,Elec. Eng.,Metalurgy,Chemestry

Compi-Sci

Sec. Systems

Lock picking

+1 w/ Punch,Block,and grab

Stealth

Perq. Rich kid (5 pts)

Oratory

Cost 37 pts

The Suit!

All OHID -1/4....

+40 STR REnd>0 No figured

+3" running REnd>0

Armor +12 Def

+12 Con No figured

+10 Pres

LS- non-breathing, High Temp, Low Temp,High Presure,Low Presure/Vacume

Combat luck "I'm a reoccuring villian!"

Mental def +10 (hunts Raven...)

Flash def (10) hearing group

Lack of weak (5)