Two Computer Questions ...

CrosshairCollie

I have two questions on computers ... one in game, one in real life.

1. I'm trying to build a laptop computer for a PC. I can do the stats/skills/talents/programs, but here's my question. Do I do the math like this: (Add up cost for stats/skills/talents/programs), (divide by five), then (apply OAF modifier for OAF laptop)? I have the Champions Universe book, but for some reason, I can't wrap my skull around this.

2. Are the nifty, well-organized character-layouts people put up here (like in the Character Posting Game) from Hero Designer? If so, do they look that slick in Real Life? I'm trying to decide if I should get it.

Thanks for the quick reponses. I had the same thought, myself, but then I realized ... if the computer is confined to the base, isn't that another divide-by-five as it becomes subsumed (is that a word?) into the base points? So having it be portable should be more expensive than being part of the base.

This is the first time I've really had to mess with trying to stat a base or computer (usually, the base is just kind of 'there', like a warehouse where we all just get together, but we want a 'real' base for this game), and the computer is part of the character's concept.

Re: Two Computer Questions ...

Originally posted by CrosshairCollie

I have two questions on computers ... one in game, one in real life.

2. Are the nifty, well-organized character-layouts people put up here (like in the Character Posting Game) from Hero Designer? If so, do they look that slick in Real Life? I'm trying to decide if I should get it.

I did the filters you are refereing to, and yes, they do look the same in RL -- but you need to get my filters first.

If you get HD drop me a line and Ill send them to you, or you can go comb thru the HD board and find the thread I posted them all on......

;)