Anger Management

Badger

Ok, not therapy. But, I have wanted to make a character based on a What if Punxsutawney Phil developed superpowers and went off on a rampage type thing for a while, and with Groundhog Day just being over it is still fresh in my mind. :rolleyes:

Ok, first off, I am not looking for any limitation on points. This is mainly an exercise in character creation. Ok, here is what I want to do. I basically want to have him built on the madder he gets the more powerful he becomes. What I have in mind is to have 3 or 4 "levels" of anger. Where his STR, DEX,SPD, BODY, etc. (basically most characteristics except for INT which might go down slightly) increase with each level. Also his powers (I want to give him a "beserker" energy blast) increase in intensity with each level too.

Anyhow, how do I go bout doing this? Again points are not of consequence in this.

Note: COurse, if played I guess the blast may be used less frequently, and he'd probably go more with his characteristics and move-throughs as his anger increased. ANd I might be assuming on using at least some level of human intelligence on the outset (hey, it is fictional you know. ;) ) when not angry (wait and see though)

2nd Note: And I probably dont want any got of change in looks a la the Hulk (though I might consider his eyes glowing red or yellow in upper levels, but basically know change in stature for instance)

Re: Anger Management

You could buy Pd and STR in increases of 5 and give them each extra time, representing him getting madder over time. Buy 5 Str +5 Pd as a compund power with the limitation extra time 1 turn. Then buy another +5 Str and +5PD with the limitation Extra time 1 minute. And so on and so forth.

So fights that go on for hours means you have a really powerful brick on your hands.