super inframan

bubba smith

Re: super inframan

For people unfamiliar with this classic bit of Hong Kong super-hero camp, here are some background details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Super_Inframan

And from YouTube, the trailer and other clips from the film:

I love Inframan for its over-the-top action, absurd yet imaginative monster designs, and sometimes-hilariously bad dialogue. Amazingly, I've never used anything like him in a game, despite also enjoying such similar Japanese characters as Ultraman. My supers gaming has predominantly been traditional American four-color comic style.

Guest Major Tom

It could be worse...it could've been Dyna-Man (a MMPR-type segment

that was part of the USA Network's Night Flight show) that bubba

asked about. That, if anything, was an even more bizzare offering

than Infra-Man.

Major Tom :dyn

For people unfamiliar with this classic bit of Hong Kong super-hero camp, here are some background details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Super_Inframan

this wiki item referrerd to a simular movie called "mighty peking man" is that one available onDVD?

EDIT

never mind i read a wiki synopsis and its just a king kong knockoff

OH MY GAWD!

I haven't seen Inframan in a very, very long time. I loved that movie as a kid. Of course, its a blatant Ultraman rip-off, but who cares, its camp of both the highest and lowest order.

One thing I would like to do is a campaign based on the Ultraman series. They've gotten pretty good over the years. The latest ones have some interesting (if still a bit primative) SFX.

OH MY GAWD!

I haven't seen Inframan in a very, very long time. I loved that movie as a kid. Of course, its a blatant Ultraman rip-off, but who cares, its camp of both the highest and lowest order.

One thing I would like to do is a campaign based on the Ultraman series. They've gotten pretty good over the years. The latest ones have some interesting (if still a bit primative) SFX.

its on DVD b from image entertaainment