Animal Messenger?

Split Decision

Re: Animal Messenger?

I don't understand what you are asking.

If there is no follower and the bird is just fx for cool powers you could put a limitation on them to represent that it's a real bird and could be shot down, be eaten by hawk, lost in a storm etc.

Maybe the Real Weapon limitation. :D

Stormcrow Sending: Tuala Morn, p. 161.

Crystalline Bird: Turakian Age, p. 267/Enchanted Items, p.234.

Either Mindlink or Telepathy, Communication Only, with Extra Time to represent how long it takes for the bird to reach its destination.

In the examples, the Mindlink is No LOS Needed and the Telepathy is One Hex Accurate, MegaScale (entire continent)

The Crystalline Bird is an OAF and the Stormcrow Sending has Physical Manifestation, so either can be attacked en route.

It's an elemental control, actually. Seems to work better, since it's mostly attack powers that can be active at the same time. But I do want to stay away from Summon. I don't want to have to run more than one character sheet, as a rule, and so I avoid Summon and similar things.

(OT check out my duplicator built without Duplication here)

And... is it an incredibly stupid crappy idea to come up with a guy who fights crime with trained crows, or is it just Mrs. Split Decision making fun of me again? I can never tell.