Designing a drug: need name and text description

Marcus Impudite

As the title says, designing an injected, long-lasting tranquillizer-type drug that will be available my campaign world and need a good name and text description for it (this'll be part of an entry in the campaign world wiki when I have time to set it up later). Input from someone savvy about Pharmacology/Toxicology would be especially appreciated on this one.

The in-game effect of the drug is detailed below:

Drain CON, REC, END, and STUN 1d6, Four Characteristics Simultneously (+1), 
Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Hour; +1), 
NND (defense is Life Support [appropriate Immunity] or having skin or 
protective gear too thick to inject through; +1), Continuous (+1), 
Uncontrolled (+½), (55 Active Points); OAF Fragile (vial of drug and 
a syringe; -1¼), Extra Time (Full Phase to prepare dosage; -¼), 
Concentration (½ DCV; -¼), 12 Charges (-¼), Costs 1 Charge Per Phase
(use target's SPD; -0), Side Effect (minor unpleasant after-effects
[headache, vomitting]; -0). [b]total cost: 18-points[/b]

Re: Designing a drug: need name and text description

This sounds similar to something I want to use in my Shadowrun game. Lemme give it a shot...

"A new designer drug has hit the mean streets of >>campaign city<<, and proponents are calling it "Agg". Based on the name, one would think its effects were violent or unpleasant, but the truth is quite the opposite. Hydrochloric xylocoline, the drugs official name, hyperstimulates the pleasure centers of the brain, flooding it with the same 'feel good' endorphines often released following a fervent love-making session. While most adult humans can fight off the effects of a particularly vigorous bed-session, Hydrochloric xylocoline overloads the pleasure receptors, causing the brain to override itself, and go into a state of rest and relaxation. In this state, victims lose consciousness and enter a state similar to REM stages of sleep, experiencing extremely vivid and pleasant dreams. Users/Victims of the drug have likened the effects to the Afterglow associated with sex, and from Afterglow, the drugs first street name, came A-G, which became "Agg". Rumor has it that one of the ingredients in Agg is an awakened form of Krill found only on the nights of Solstice, or any other number of implausible possibilites. However Agg really works, it's in danger of becoming an epidemic. Most police forces aren't really enforcing penalties for posessing it, and users enter a state of unconsciousness rather quickly, so they are not considered a danger like PCP or Meth users. The audience for this drug is currently small, but the dangers if a powerful psychic were to take this drug may be indescribable. Powerful psychic. Intense dreams. No sense of self control. You do the math."

Or, I dunno, something like that. Play with it as you will.