Name Help

GenreFiend

Well, he's a gadgeteer, Martial artist and sees himself as a second stringer?

Blue Sphinx might be too grandiose for his personality.

Perhaps, go even further towards his personality model and call himself the

Blue Scarab?

Many of the "notsureofthemselves" heroes seem to take a rather "harmless" animal name, Scarab would work or Bluebug? But that's really lame,

he could model himself after a police officer and call himself the Blue Knight.

Names can be tricky, if I'm not to late:

1) Prodigal

2) Overwatch (give him a Blue-Beetle type flying vehicle, with super sensors. Or just a pair of binoculars)

3) Futurion (Assumning one of his heightened stats is intelligence)

4) If he has a public ID, give him a "real name". I did that for the old fart superhero in my campaign, it automatically makes the players respect him more.

5) Mister Gadget:)

Names can be tricky, if I'm not to late:

1) Prodigal

2) Overwatch (give him a Blue-Beetle type flying vehicle, with super sensors. Or just a pair of binoculars)

3) Futurion (Assumning one of his heightened stats is intelligence)

4) If he has a public ID, give him a "real name". I did that for the old fart superhero in my campaign, it automatically makes the players respect him more.

5) Mister Gadget:)

Some of the suggestions for names have been good but off the mark. The original post stated that the character was ready to go first-string and take on the baddest of the bad. I was thinking about the Blue Sentinel or Blue Centurion. Those are names for first-string players. Also liked the idea of the Blue Sphinx but have a hard time relating the character concept stated to an Egyptian theme.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

Ladies and gentelmen, we have a winner!:D And the character's name wil be......................................................................................................(drum roll)........................................................................................................Blue Sentinel!! Thank you eevryone for all the help. Now, here's hoping I get a chance to actually play him sometime.:rolleyes:

You say that the character has martial arts and uses gimmicks as well ? How about "An Chi" ? This is a Chinese martial art that relies on hidden weapons and is well described in *The Ultimate Martial Artist". As others have asked, does the character have a "theme" or a particular coloured costume ? Either of these could be used to conjure a name (e g :The Jester who dresses in a medieval jester outfit and uses non lethal weapons such as itching powder, laughing gas and a "joy buzzer" to incapacitate or humiliate his opponents).