Mummy from the Brendan Fraser movies.

Badger

Re: Mummy from the Brendan Fraser movies.

Psych Lims:

Fear of Cats - at least in his transitional forms, possibly not when he was at full power;

Love of Anuck-sa-Amun - which was what got him into all that bother in the first place!;

Difficulty understanding / using technology - he had various flunkies to shoot guns, drive vehicles, speak English, etc,. but he NEVER did any of that stuff himself.

Some form of Desolid - he was able to turn himself to dust to trickle through a keyhole.

Limitation: Totally Subject to certain laws, rites and artifacts of Ancient Egypt. The Book of the Dead was used to de-power him in the first movie. The Book of Life was used to resurrect him in the second movie, and then he could only gain access to the Scorpion King's lair by losing most of his powers.

Re: Mummy from the Brendan Fraser movies.

Psych Lims:

Fear of Cats - at least in his transitional forms, possibly not when he was at full power;

Love of Anuck-sa-Amun - which was what got him into all that bother in the first place!;

Difficulty understanding / using technology - he had various flunkies to shoot guns, drive vehicles, speak English, etc,. but he NEVER did any of that stuff himself.

Some form of Desolid - he was able to turn himself to dust to trickle through a keyhole.

Limitation: Totally Subject to certain laws, rites and artifacts of Ancient Egypt. The Book of the Dead was used to de-power him in the first movie. The Book of Life was used to resurrect him in the second movie, and then he could only gain access to the Scorpion King's lair by losing most of his powers.

Well, I never did understand why he wanted to get to the Scorpion KIng's lair. I mean with all those sweet powers, it didnt matter much. Course, he might not have counted on them getting sucked from him. And there was quite a bit of things that didnt make sense in that 2nd movie to begin with. :rolleyes:

Course, I do remember from the first movie he brought forth flies (probably build like the locust power. ANd turned water to blood. (transform? I assume. Though it might be better to handwave that power away and not use it, cause it might not serve much purpose in a game (unless laying siege to an ancient city. He also seemed to have some TK ability with sand (though I am not sure if that just ties in with his ability to turn into sand.

Course I guess he gets assorted followers too. (his girlfriend "Suzy", Benny, a bunch of mummy servant priest, that lame bunch of soldiers that dressed exactly like the badguys from the Scorpion King movie.)

How high should his assorted KS with ancient Egypt stuff be? (like priest rituals, history, etc.)

Oh and should he get some Mind Control (since he seemed to have used some kind on the public in the first movie....oh wait that was on the ones who suffered the boil plague, which brings up the boils, pun may be intended. :rolleyes:)