Crescendo: The King of Soul (Michael Jackson Tribute)

pruttm

Hey folks,As I watched the story of the death of Michael Jackson unfold, I couldn't help but think of how his life, good and bad, affected the world. From there it doesn't take too long for it all to turn to role-playing. Sick, huh? Anyway, I am working on a source book that details a secret military organization that works for the Vatican so I wanted it to have some possible value to that project. I decided that a sort of cult often forms around celebrities that reach a certain status. Below, is my offering of one such celebrity. He calls himself Crescendo and happens to use the late King of Pop's schtick to build a growing following that begins to rival other factions of the world that believe they should control the world and its people. Oh, and for lovers and haters of Mr. Jackson, I have left it up to you to decide what his true intentions really are. Enjoy!Crescendo: The King Of SoulVal Char Cost Roll Notes15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 820 CON 20 13-10 BODY 0 11-15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-15 EGO 10 12- ECV: 535 PRE 0 16- PRE Attack: 7d610 COM 0 11-5/7 PD 2 Total: 5/7 PD (0/2 rPD)4/6 ED 0 Total: 4/6 ED (0/2 rED)6 SPD 27 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 1212 REC 1090 END 2547 STUN 19 Total Characteristic Cost: 162Movement: Running: 6"/12" Leaping: 3"/6" Swimming: 2"/4" Teleportation: 25"/50"Cost Powers END24 Let's Dance: Elemental Control, 60-point powers, (30 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 1) Attacks Miss Or Hit The Attacker's Teammate: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 2) Feel The Beat: +25 PRE (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 3) Ews and Ahs: Change Environment 64" radius, -4 to Normal Sight PER Rolls, -2 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, Multiple Combat Effects, Varying Combat Effects (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 624 4) Video Cut: Teleportation 25", Position Shift (55 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 524 5) Create Frenzied Devoted: Major Transform 1d6 (Heals Back With Absence Of Music), Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1), MegaScale (1" = 10,000 km; Via Live Radio, TV and Concert Performances; +1 1/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (52 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 5200 6) Change Humans To Dancing Loyal Followers: (Total: 787 Active Cost, 222 Real Cost) Major Transform 10d6, Improved Results Group (Any Clothes and Additional Character Points; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect (30" Radius; +1) (450 Active Points); In The Absense Of Music, Heals Back REC Per Turn (-2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Effect Roll is At 1/2 On Pretty Women; -1/4) (Real Cost: 138) plus Major Transform 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (19" Radius; +1) (337 Active Points); In The Absense Of Music, Heals Back REC Per Turn (-2), Linked (Change Humans To Skilled Dancers; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Effect Roll is At 1/2 On Pretty Women; -1/4) (Real Cost: 84) 15 7 Billy Club: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6 (10 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 140 Pop Music Fills The Area: Change Environment 128" radius, -1 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Incantations (Requires Incantations throughout; -1/2)20 Feed Followers With Choreography: Mind Link , Human class of minds, Specific Group of Minds, No LOS Needed20 Things Go Right When Performing: Luck 5d6 (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)6 Aviator Sunglasses: Sight Group Flash Defense (6 points)12 Instant Change: Cosmetic Transform 2d6, Improved Results Group (Any Clothes; +1/4) (12 Active Points) 14 Clothing: Armor (2 PD/2 ED) (6 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2)20 +5 HTH Damage Class(es)4 Elbow +2 +0 10d6 Strike4 Martial Block +2 +2 Block, Abort4 Martial Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 50 STR to Disarm3 Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 50 STR for holding on4 Martial Strike +0 +2 10d6 Strike4 Martial Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort3 Martial Throw +0 +1 8d6 +v/5, Target Falls4 Shove +0 +0 55 STR to Shove3 Take Down +2 +1 8d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls10 Weapon Element: Axes, Maces, Hammers, and Picks, Blades, Chain & Rope Weapons, Clubs, Karate Weapons, Mourn Staff, Ninja Weapons, Off Hand, Rings, StaffsPerks21 Contact: Celebrities, Organization Contact (x3) (21 Active Points) 16-90 Devoted Fans: Follower3 Leader of MJ's Way: Reputation (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d65 Money: Well OffTalents3 Absolute Range Sense3 Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)3 Bump Of Direction36 Combat Luck (18 PD/18 ED)10 Fascination11 Inspire3 Perfect PitchSkills11 Acrobatics 18-3 Acting 16-11 Breakfall 18-3 Contortionist 14-3 Climbing 14-9 +3 with Martial Maneuvers12 Don't Bother Me While I'm Dancing: +5 with DCV (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1)6 Borrowed Weapons: +1 with HTH and Ranged Combat3 Disguise 12-3 Fast Draw 14-9 KS: Recording Industry 18-7 Persuasion 18-3 Mimicry 12-9 PS: Singer 18-9 PS: Dancer 18-9 PS: choreography 18-7 PS: Director 16-7 Seduction 18-2 Oratory 16- (3 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only While Singing; -1/4)8 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons, Small ArmsTotal Powers & Skill Cost: 838Total Cost: 1000200+ Disadvantages10 Distinctive Features: Dresses Like Michael Jackson With The Addition Of A White Face Mask (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)0 Hunted: Local Police 8- (As Pow; Limited Geographical Area; Watching)10 Hunted: Church Of Scientology 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)15 Reputation: Celebrity, 14-10 Social Limitation: Some In Society Have Mixed Feelings Towards His Stated Goal to Carry On Michael's Vision (Frequently; Minor)755 Experience PointsTotal Disadvantage Points: 1000Background/History: On July 7th, 2009, at the Los Angeles Staples Center, the memorial began for singer Michael Jackson who died of cardiac arrest two weeks earlier. Fans and celebrities, alike, sobbed to numerous stories by friends and family of Jackson. The two hour service was sad, touching and full of sincerity about the late King of Pop. As the last presenter approached the podium to close the service, all the lights went out.

Six seconds later, massive fireworks lit up the arena and spotlights hit the stage. A man dressed as Michael Jackson stood at center stage with a signature fedora striking a classic Michael Jackson pose. Six dancers struck the same pose around him. Then the spectacle began, a medley of mega-hit Jackson songs filled the arena as this faux Michael and his backup dancers performed the most complex of Jackson’s moves to perfection. Planted audience members hit the stage and joined into the choreography and expanded the size of the unexpected production. All the while, explosions, colored lights and fog heightened the experience to an epic frenzy.

At first, the audience was not sure that they thought this performance was in good taste, but the perfection of the performance grew on them and, in no time, their tears of sadness because ones of joy. The performance lasted for thirty minutes, ending in darkness just like it started. Then a single shaft of light bathed the Michael impersonator in a pure white glow.

He could be clearly seen now, there was no doubting his height and build were identical to the true Michael and his costume looked as if it was directly out of Jackson’s closet. However, there was one difference, underneath the long curly locks of his Smooth Criminal doo, he wore a skintight white mask over his face. He looked from one end of the arena to the other. Through the tight mask, the closest to the stage could see a growing smile. Then he cleared his throat and spoke in the dulcet tones of the late Michael Jackson.

“Please call me Crescendo. I am here to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. He was a genius as an entertainer, but he was much more than that. He was a compassionate and caring individual. He cared about this world and everyone in it. He devoted time to over a dozen charity organizations and created his own as well. However, his shy and innocent ways were exploited time and time again which stifled his dream to truly help the world. Now he is dead. Killed by the cruelty of a world that didn’t understand him. Well, I say, the dream doesn’t have to die with him! Do we let the world forget him? Do we let those bullies win? I call on each and everyone of you to look into your heart and see if there isn’t a yearning to see Michael’s dream become reality. It’s time to make a difference.”

With that, a furious rendition of “Beat It” roared through the arena. Finally, the concert memorial ended with an explosion of sound, light and confetti.

All of the television screens displayed, “JOIN CRESCENDO AT MJ’s Way at MJWAY.COM ”.

The confetti pieces were actually business cards, that duplicated the words on the television screens. The audience realized what they were and scooped them up and stuffed them into their pockets. The Performance was done and Crescendo was gone, but the media frenzy began almost immediately. Cell phone videos of the performance hit the news and the Internet immediately. MJWAY.COM was saturated with surfers causing Internet bottlenecks and slowdowns throughout the world. The website was a slick and easy to navigate portal that explained the purpose of MJ’s Way. They are listed here.

JACKO’S TEN

I Children are the future, provide for them at any cost.

II Religion is your savior, but do not become hindered by its Earthly trappings.

III Honor your parents, they are a gift to you as much as you were a gift to them.

IV We are all human, embrace the similarities and at the same time enjoy the diversity.

V Government works for you, not the other way around.

VI Life is precious, find ways to preserve yours and everyone else’s.

VII You can’t enjoy money by holding on to it, you can only enjoy money by spending it on others.

VIII Art is an expression of the uniqueness of man, nurture it and never let its spark wane.

IX Enjoy your time on Earth, it was a gift.

X Sing and Dance!

The site also went on to list a dozen projects that were being launched over the next few months and provided ways to donate money or time to help.

Free concerts were played all over the world and the music of Michael Jackson, rose to an all new high. Crescendo, now called “Crash” by his fans, was embraced with open arms by a new and returning legion of fans that love Michael Jackson and the mystery of this masked singing wonder. People left their jobs, their homes and sometimes their marriages to see the concerns or join up with one of MJ’s projects. The age range of followers were said to be between twelve and eighty and numbering over one-hundred thousand.

Crescendo: The King of Soul now had an army of loyal followers. Would he change the world?Personality/Motivation: The true person and his personality behind the mask is a mystery that is left up to the GM to create. Does he plan to bilk these MJ lovers for all they’re worth? Is he a failed musician that needed to steal someone else’s career to have one of his own? Is he a loyal MJ fan himself and wants to change the world like Michael did. Its up to you.Quote: "Michael Jackson was the picture of innocence and wouldn't hurt a fly. I am not Michael Jackson."Powers/Tactics: Crescendo’s power Create Frenzied Devoted is his main power which he uses to virally attract followers to MJ’s Way. This power works over time and has created a massive following to use for his plans. In closer quarters, Crescendo can uses his Change Humans To Dancing Loyal Followers to create an impromptu team of followers to protect and dispatch any threat. Crescendo himself, must sing and dance for most of his powers to function and he seems to do this without effort. His Luck, Missile Reflection, Combat Luck and high DCV make him nearly impossible to touch. If he intends to go on the offensive rather then letting his followers do the work, he will can produce a billy club from the air or grab and redirect other foci from his enemies.Campaign Use: Primarily, Crescendo and MJ’s Way will begin to rival other religions, if not in size, in newness, marketing and pizzazz. As explained above, it is up the GM to decide the true intensions of the man behind the mask. Regardless, Crescendo is quickly becoming the most popular celebrity in the world and his organization is causing a stir in organized religion, a disruption in the bonding of some families, and an instability of some fortune 500 companies. Needless to say, there are high level discussions on this impact and how to make it cease. At the very least, MJ’s way could become very important to a young PC or DNPC which could generate a unique adventure or two.Appearance: Crescendo wears clothing identical to or derived from Michaels stage or video outfits. His skin color is completely obscured and under his fedora he wears a very thin and tight white mask over his facial features. He speaks in Michael’s distinctive voice completing a perfect impersonation of the late King of Pop.

Re: Crescendo: The King of Soul (Michael Jackson Tribute)

Hey there,

I really love your write-up and the idea behind Crescendo. One minor suggestion: I would change the title of "JACKO'S TEN." I believe "Jacko" was a somewhat derisive nickname that emerged from the more disreputable and disrespectful corners of the mediaverse. It's not something that MJ or most of his fans see as flattering, and Crescendo strikes me as a fan (to say the least!).

As John Stewart said this past week about the late King of Pop, "Can't a brother get a Mr. Jackson?"

Anyhow, this is a minor suggestion.

Best,

Dragonfly

Having not lived in either England or Australia my comments are at best hearsay, but, from what I understand Jacko is a endearing name in those two places. I had never heard it said until the day he died.

La Rose

I knew he was called "WACKO JACKO" by his haters. I didn't know for sure if Jacko is okay or not. I was debating on going with MJ's 10, since MJ is part of the name of the org. Based on that it seems like a good safe change.

Pete

Hey folks' date=' As I watched the story of the death of Michael Jackson unfold, I couldn't help but think of how his life, good and bad, affected the world. From there it doesn't take too long for it all to turn to role-playing. Sick, huh? Anyway, I am working on a source book that details a secret military organization that works for the Vatican so I wanted it to have some possible value to that project. I decided that a sort of cult often forms around celebrities that reach a certain status. Below, is my offering of one such celebrity. He calls himself Crescendo and happens to use the late King of Pop's schtick to build a growing following that begins to rival other factions of the world that believe they should control the world and its people. Oh, and for lovers and haters of Mr. Jackson, I have left it up to you to decide what his true intentions really are. Enjoy! [b']Crescendo: The King Of Soul[/b]Val Char Cost Roll Notes15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 820 CON 20 13-10 BODY 0 11-15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-15 EGO 10 12- ECV: 535 PRE 0 16- PRE Attack: 7d610 COM 0 11- 5/7 PD 2 Total: 5/7 PD (0/2 rPD)4/6 ED 0 Total: 4/6 ED (0/2 rED)6 SPD 27 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 1212 REC 1090 END 2547 STUN 19 Total Characteristic Cost: 162 Movement:Running: 6"/12"Leaping: 3"/6"Swimming: 2"/4"Teleportation: 25"/50" Cost Powers END24 Let's Dance: Elemental Control, 60-point powers, (30 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 1) Attacks Miss Or Hit The Attacker's Teammate: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 2) Feel The Beat: +25 PRE (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)24 3) Ews and Ahs: Change Environment 64" radius, -4 to Normal Sight PER Rolls, -2 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, Multiple Combat Effects, Varying Combat Effects (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 624 4) Video Cut: Teleportation 25", Position Shift (55 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 524 5) Create Frenzied Devoted: Major Transform 1d6 (Heals Back With Absence Of Music), Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1), MegaScale (1" = 10,000 km; Via Live Radio, TV and Concert Performances; +1 1/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (52 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4) 5200 6) Change Humans To Dancing Loyal Followers: (Total: 787 Active Cost, 222 Real Cost) Major Transform 10d6, Improved Results Group (Any Clothes and Additional Character Points; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect (30" Radius; +1) (450 Active Points); In The Absense Of Music, Heals Back REC Per Turn (-2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Effect Roll is At 1/2 On Pretty Women; -1/4) (Real Cost: 138) plus Major Transform 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (19" Radius; +1) (337 Active Points); In The Absense Of Music, Heals Back REC Per Turn (-2), Linked (Change Humans To Skilled Dancers; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Effect Roll is At 1/2 On Pretty Women; -1/4) (Real Cost: 84) 15 7 Billy Club: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6 (10 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 140 Pop Music Fills The Area: Change Environment 128" radius, -1 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Incantations (Requires Incantations throughout; -1/2)20 Feed Followers With Choreography: Mind Link , Human class of minds, Specific Group of Minds, No LOS Needed20 Things Go Right When Performing: Luck 5d6 (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1/4)6 Aviator Sunglasses: Sight Group Flash Defense (6 points)12 Instant Change: Cosmetic Transform 2d6, Improved Results Group (Any Clothes; +1/4) (12 Active Points) 14 Clothing: Armor (2 PD/2 ED) (6 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2)20 +5 HTH Damage Class(es)4 Elbow +2 +0 10d6 Strike4 Martial Block +2 +2 Block, Abort4 Martial Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 50 STR to Disarm3 Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 50 STR for holding on4 Martial Strike +0 +2 10d6 Strike4 Martial Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort3 Martial Throw +0 +1 8d6 +v/5, Target Falls4 Shove +0 +0 55 STR to Shove3 Take Down +2 +1 8d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls10 Weapon Element: Axes, Maces, Hammers, and Picks, Blades, Chain & Rope Weapons, Clubs, Karate Weapons, Mourn Staff, Ninja Weapons, Off Hand, Rings, StaffsPerks21 Contact: Celebrities, Organization Contact (x3) (21 Active Points) 16-90 Devoted Fans: Follower3 Leader of MJ's Way: Reputation (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d65 Money: Well OffTalents3 Absolute Range Sense3 Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)3 Bump Of Direction36 Combat Luck (18 PD/18 ED)10 Fascination11 Inspire3 Perfect PitchSkills11 Acrobatics 18-3 Acting 16-11 Breakfall 18-3 Contortionist 14-3 Climbing 14-9 +3 with Martial Maneuvers12 Don't Bother Me While I'm Dancing: +5 with DCV (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only When Music Is Playing; -1)6 Borrowed Weapons: +1 with HTH and Ranged Combat3 Disguise 12-3 Fast Draw 14-9 KS: Recording Industry 18-7 Persuasion 18-3 Mimicry 12-9 PS: Singer 18-9 PS: Dancer 18-9 PS: choreography 18-7 PS: Director 16-7 Seduction 18-2 Oratory 16- (3 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only While Singing; -1/4)8 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons, Small Arms Total Powers & Skill Cost: 838Total Cost: 1000 200+ Disadvantages10 Distinctive Features: Dresses Like Michael Jackson With The Addition Of A White Face Mask (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)0 Hunted: Local Police 8- (As Pow; Limited Geographical Area; Watching)10 Hunted: Church Of Scientology 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)15 Reputation: Celebrity, 14-10 Social Limitation: Some In Society Have Mixed Feelings Towards His Stated Goal to Carry On Michael's Vision (Frequently; Minor)755 Experience Points Total Disadvantage Points: 1000 Background/History: On July 7th, 2009, at the Los Angeles Staples Center, the memorial began for singer Michael Jackson who died of cardiac arrest two weeks earlier. Fans and celebrities, alike, sobbed to numerous stories by friends and family of Jackson. The two hour service was sad, touching and full of sincerity about the late King of Pop. As the last presenter approached the podium to close the service, all the lights went out.

Six seconds later, massive fireworks lit up the arena and spotlights hit the stage. A man dressed as Michael Jackson stood at center stage with a signature fedora striking a classic Michael Jackson pose. Six dancers struck the same pose around him. Then the spectacle began, a medley of mega-hit Jackson songs filled the arena as this faux Michael and his backup dancers performed the most complex of Jackson’s moves to perfection. Planted audience members hit the stage and joined into the choreography and expanded the size of the unexpected production. All the while, explosions, colored lights and fog heightened the experience to an epic frenzy.

At first, the audience was not sure that they thought this performance was in good taste, but the perfection of the performance grew on them and, in no time, their tears of sadness because ones of joy. The performance lasted for thirty minutes, ending in darkness just like it started. Then a single shaft of light bathed the Michael impersonator in a pure white glow.

He could be clearly seen now, there was no doubting his height and build were identical to the true Michael and his costume looked as if it was directly out of Jackson’s closet. However, there was one difference, underneath the long curly locks of his Smooth Criminal doo, he wore a skintight white mask over his face. He looked from one end of the arena to the other. Through the tight mask, the closest to the stage could see a growing smile. Then he cleared his throat and spoke in the dulcet tones of the late Michael Jackson.

“Please call me Crescendo. I am here to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. He was a genius as an entertainer, but he was much more than that. He was a compassionate and caring individual. He cared about this world and everyone in it. He devoted time to over a dozen charity organizations and created his own as well. However, his shy and innocent ways were exploited time and time again which stifled his dream to truly help the world. Now he is dead. Killed by the cruelty of a world that didn’t understand him. Well, I say, the dream doesn’t have to die with him! Do we let the world forget him? Do we let those bullies win? I call on each and everyone of you to look into your heart and see if there isn’t a yearning to see Michael’s dream become reality. It’s time to make a difference.”

With that, a furious rendition of “Beat It” roared through the arena. Finally, the concert memorial ended with an explosion of sound, light and confetti.

All of the television screens displayed, “JOIN CRESCENDO AT MJ’s Way at MJWAY.COM ”.

The confetti pieces were actually business cards, that duplicated the words on the television screens. The audience realized what they were and scooped them up and stuffed them into their pockets. The Performance was done and Crescendo was gone, but the media frenzy began almost immediately. Cell phone videos of the performance hit the news and the Internet immediately. MJWAY.COM was saturated with surfers causing Internet bottlenecks and slowdowns throughout the world. The website was a slick and easy to navigate portal that explained the purpose of MJ’s Way. They are listed here.

JACKO’S TEN

I Children are the future, provide for them at any cost.

II Religion is your savior, but do not become hindered by its Earthly trappings.

III Honor your parents, they are a gift to you as much as you were a gift to them.

IV We are all human, embrace the similarities and at the same time enjoy the diversity.

V Government works for you, not the other way around.

VI Life is precious, find ways to preserve yours and everyone else’s.

VII You can’t enjoy money by holding on to it, you can only enjoy money by spending it on others.

VIII Art is an expression of the uniqueness of man, nurture it and never let its spark wane.

IX Enjoy your time on Earth, it was a gift.

X Sing and Dance!

The site also went on to list a dozen projects that were being launched over the next few months and provided ways to donate money or time to help.

Free concerts were played all over the world and the music of Michael Jackson, rose to an all new high. Crescendo, now called “Crash” by his fans, was embraced with open arms by a new and returning legion of fans that love Michael Jackson and the mystery of this masked singing wonder. People left their jobs, their homes and sometimes their marriages to see the concerns or join up with one of MJ’s projects. The age range of followers were said to be between twelve and eighty and numbering over one-hundred thousand.

Crescendo: The King of Soul now had an army of loyal followers. Would he change the world? Personality/Motivation: The true person and his personality behind the mask is a mystery that is left up to the GM to create. Does he plan to bilk these MJ lovers for all they’re worth? Is he a failed musician that needed to steal someone else’s career to have one of his own? Is he a loyal MJ fan himself and wants to change the world like Michael did. Its up to you. Quote: "Michael Jackson was the picture of innocence and wouldn't hurt a fly. I am not Michael Jackson." Powers/Tactics: Crescendo’s power Create Frenzied Devoted is his main power which he uses to virally attract followers to MJ’s Way. This power works over time and has created a massive following to use for his plans. In closer quarters, Crescendo can uses his Change Humans To Dancing Loyal Followers to create an impromptu team of followers to protect and dispatch any threat. Crescendo himself, must sing and dance for most of his powers to function and he seems to do this without effort. His Luck, Missile Reflection, Combat Luck and high DCV make him nearly impossible to touch. If he intends to go on the offensive rather then letting his followers do the work, he will can produce a billy club from the air or grab and redirect other foci from his enemies. Campaign Use: Primarily, Crescendo and MJ’s Way will begin to rival other religions, if not in size, in newness, marketing and pizzazz. As explained above, it is up the GM to decide the true intensions of the man behind the mask. Regardless, Crescendo is quickly becoming the most popular celebrity in the world and his organization is causing a stir in organized religion, a disruption in the bonding of some families, and an instability of some fortune 500 companies. Needless to say, there are high level discussions on this impact and how to make it cease. At the very least, MJ’s way could become very important to a young PC or DNPC which could generate a unique adventure or two. Appearance: Crescendo wears clothing identical to or derived from Michaels stage or video outfits. His skin color is completely obscured and under his fedora he wears a very thin and tight white mask over his facial features. He speaks in Michael’s distinctive voice completing a perfect impersonation of the late King of Pop.

welldone can someonerep him for me?