Necromancy Effect: Stories from the dead

Naanomi

I am building a necromantic character, and am struggling with a power.

The character can summon ghosts, mostly as 'Summon' powers...

But I want the ability to Summon a Ghost and have it tell me about events from its life... Sounds like a Retrocognition effect, but with what specifics?

...What 'sense groups' is that?

...Do I need to make the 'range' big enough to cover the whole world (since, who knows where people have gone in their lives!).

...Does it need to be a mobile perception point, since people move during their lives?

This whole effect has got me confused. Help?

Re: Necromancy Effect: Stories from the dead

If the summon works on where the body is, that's a built in limiter. If the summons works on where you are, that means you already have him on point and just have to write in an adder saying you can call particular people. Talking to him is either normal speech or telepathy.

Now if you want to relive someone's lfe, that would be retrocognition with appropriate adders and limiters.

CES

Re: Necromancy Effect: Stories from the dead

I am building a necromantic character, and am struggling with a power.

The character can summon ghosts, mostly as 'Summon' powers...

But I want the ability to Summon a Ghost and have it tell me about events from its life... Sounds like a Retrocognition effect, but with what specifics?

...What 'sense groups' is that?

...Do I need to make the 'range' big enough to cover the whole world (since, who knows where people have gone in their lives!).

...Does it need to be a mobile perception point, since people move during their lives?

This whole effect has got me confused. Help?

What about telepathy, transdimensional (Realm of the dead), spice a bit, but I think their is a seed of something there...