Steampunk Ghostbusters

Susano

Or, possible, pulp-era with a little work.

ghostpunk4.jpg

Well then, let me introduce you to The League of S.T.E.A.M. (Supernatural Troublesome Ectoplasmic Apparitional Management) — otherwise known as Steampunk Ghostbusters, who, according to their webpage, are “taking the 1984 back to 1884.”

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/01/12/fan-made-steampunk-ghostbusters/

Re: Steampunk Ghostbusters

AA' date=' have you heard of the Steampunk Workshop? If you're working on a steampunk desk, maybe this website has some ideas you'll find useful.

Oh yeah, I follow his RSS feed. That guy's work is the gold standard. Alas I'm just a novice, not a craftsman like him, but he's great for little tricks and shortcuts as well as plain old inspiration.

I've heard of these guys. They make a cameo in a YouTube film about the 2008 Steampunk Convention.

AA, have you heard of the Steampunk Workshop? If you're working on a steampunk desk, maybe this website has some ideas you'll find useful.

You have just become my best friend. I think I'm going to go Steampunk either this Halloween or next...

For those who don't feel like navigating around that link I posted, a couple of pics, concept sketch & current form (more or less, the pic is a year or two old and they tinker mercilessly). The Haul's steam engine runabout was the one that suffered a catastrophic dis-corporation at the Mayday party I attended (The pilot light went out and filled the engine body with gas, then resparked. *Boom*)

I remember you mentioning that a couple of months ago. Darn shame. did they ever rebuild it?

Oh, yeah. They already were discussing the rebuild even before they'd rolled it back on to it's carrier.

AFAIK, it's already out in the desert, trundling about the Playa (a perfect environment for pith helmeted adventurers)

And apropos of nothing besides cool steampunk links, thus far I haven't seen anybody mention Abney Park