Multiple adjustment powers against same characteristic

pruttm

Re: Multiple adjustment powers against same characteristic

Well' date=' I think the limitation is a good idea. Probably is a balance thing though. I'm not sure I'm a fan of them lowering the price from 10 pts to 6 pts.[/quote']

Part of me agrees - part of me wonders why two different SFX can't stack just because they're both built as Aid. . .

Part of me agrees - part of me wonders why two different SFX can't stack just because they're both built as Aid. . .

And then sometimes, we seem to be thinking exactly alike.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary buys Lightning Reflexes usable with an Aid power, in order to render the First Aid

Well' date=' I think the limitation is a good idea. Probably is a balance thing though. I'm not sure I'm a fan of them lowering the price from 10 pts to 6 pts.[/quote']

Does Aid still cost 0 END by default? If it now costs END, then the current Aid is the equivalent of 9 points compared to the 5e 0 END by default version.