How much you playing?

CGlied

Re: How much you playing?

Greetings

A week? Hard to say... I like that the game is one that you can easily login, Do a few missions, and logout. Many times I'll only play for 15-20 mins, just do a quick mission, mess with my crafting and equipment, build a new character, then back to RL.

I probably say I put in about 12-15 hrs a week total.

I could (and would) easily play more, but I've got to keep up the appearence that I'm a responsible adult.

Re: How much you playing?

I was playing about 2 hours a night until this weekend when I got time for a marathon sesssion. Previous to this I had gotten a Telepathy/eldrich set to 17 and a might to 14.

I put in about 7 hours on Saturday and got to the teens on a new character. Turned out to be my most successful character so far a mix of Force and Telepathy.

Sadly I cannot seem to get into the game. While I love the ranged combat and I feel like I am playing an Energy Projector. I cannot stand the melee I do not feel like a Brick occasionally in trying to get to L14 I felt like Brick jr's Side kick. What kind of Sissy brick needs to block this much?

I get it that I gave up in the lowbie levels and the characters get more powerful and have more powers post 25. But after the changes from beta and further changes post Freespec. I think I need to just wait it out for things to mature and the majority of the nerfs to be handed out so I can settle on something that might work.

But it just did not hook me like that other super game. I love the voices. I love that you can get a mission by having someone walk up to you or find a clue in the salvage that starts a mission. Those are nice touches. I also like how the city seems to evolve as you level up. Great touches.

But for me every oh cool was meet with an equal disappointment which I hope they clear up with time. Either CO works on it or COH makes things more interesting and less repedative and learns from the competition.