Looking for teams.

Twilight

I seem to have gathered a few five person team missions. Not only have I not completed Search and Destroyer yet (must remember to write down the handles of my fellow Legionaires) but I also have Telios' Tower and the two missions that take place in the Burial Cave. Thought I'd ask my fellow hero peeps for assistance.

Re: Looking for teams.

I don't think I have any toons that are currently at a good point to do those missions, except maybe IIRC Dynamode might be close to the right point for Burial Caves.

The rest of them have either done them or are too young to be eligible. Depending on when this happens, I might be able to get Cyber Angel levelled up enough for Destroyer Factory or Teleios Tower, but I'm more likely to be concentrating on Wild Huntress in the near future.

I can make time this weekend. Been focusing on Dragon Age of late' date=' but Kara has the Dr. D quests and can help with Telios.[/quote']

How is Dragon Age? Is it Origans? The trailer sure looks interesting. It's single player, right?

Back on Topic: I think I might be able to hang on level 30 quests. I really need to do the Dr. Destroyer Factory quests. Tried last night solo. I can get to the end, but then I get murdered everytime.

Dragon Age: Origins is amazing! Still enjoying it immensely. I love the fact that every action has consequences, and the game is morally ambiguous. Let's just say that even many of the "obviously good answers" are often not that good. In one case, your options boil down to committing murder for the church to uphold teachings on magic, allowing the mother to sacrifice her own life to fuel a spell to allow you to save her son (if you freed the guy who practices forbidden magic), or appeal to the mages for help but knowing the kid's exposure means he will be taken away under the law and never inherit his titles. So, save all the lives and break up the family, allow the mom to sacrifice herself and keep things quiet so the kid can inherit his royal position someday, or follow the law and commit murder are your choices. Or you could simply walk away and let the horror begin again...

:D