Arabic-language name help needed

BobGreenwade

Does anyone know Arabic well enough to give some decent names for Arabic-speaking superpowered terrorists? The working English-language names are Black Sword, God's Vengeance, and Righteousness, though since they're all radical Muslims (and two come from Arabic-speaking countries) I figure they'd use Arabic code-names.

(Arguably better would be a translation page that, unlike Google Translate, shows the results in Roman characters.)

Re: Arabic-language name help needed

The only online English-Arabic translator I found which outputs Roman letters is here. Working backwards and forwards (finding Arabic equivalencies to English words, then putting the Arabic results back through to see which words came closest to the meaning you want), this is the best I could come up with:

Black Sword = Husam Aswad (the adjective appears to come after the noun it modifies)

Vengeance of God = Itar min Allah

No luck with "Righteousness" I'm afraid.

Re: Arabic-language name help needed

The only online English-Arabic translator I found which outputs Roman letters is here. Working backwards and forwards (finding Arabic equivalencies to English words, then putting the Arabic results back through to see which words came closest to the meaning you want), this is the best I could come up with:

Black Sword = Husam Aswad (the adjective appears to come after the noun it modifies)

Vengeance of God = Itar min Allah

No luck with "Righteousness" I'm afraid.

Thanks much! It turns out (by pure coincidence) that a translation for Righteous, though it'll be helpful if I can find it, is less vital than for the other two. So this should be just about perfect.