campaign website 2247AD

drsid

So, I created a website for the campaign setting that I'm working on. Its very much in draft form at this stage, but I wanted to start getting my ideas down somewhere.

http://www.2247ad.info/

Also, since its just a hobby/fan-site do I need to put up any disclaimers and such with regard to the Hero System? I do eventually plan to put up game mechanics information for various aspects of the setting.

Thanks!

Re: campaign website 2247AD

This is what I have on my site:

This site is maintained by Michael Surbrook, who can be reached at susano@guisarme.netfor comments, submissions, or suggestions. All contents © 1997-2002 Michael Surbrook. The original material presented here is my own creation, intended for use with the HERO System and/or other products of DOJ, Inc. d/b/a Hero Games. This material is not official, and has not been approved or endorsed by DOJ, Inc.

The HERO System TM ® is DOJ, Inc.'s trademark for its roleplaying system.

See http://www.herogames.com for more information.

The HERO System and all associated games, game products, terms, and images are copyright © 2007 by DOJ, Inc. This webpage includes copyrighted material, which is used by permission of DOJ, Inc. All rights reserved.

So, I created a website for the campaign setting that I'm working on. Its very much in draft form at this stage, but I wanted to start getting my ideas down somewhere.

http://www.2247ad.info/

Also, since its just a hobby/fan-site do I need to put up any disclaimers and such with regard to the Hero System? I do eventually plan to put up game mechanics information for various aspects of the setting.

Thanks!

This webpage details all of Hero Games's online policies.

cool. thanks for the link.

@ Nolgroth ... yeah. I am using Joomla with a prebuilt template. It is an excellent way to put up a site. It took me all of 2 hours or so to get the template set up and the rest is just writing up "articles" for any given topic and creating a link to connect it. The system works really well for RPG campaign sites.