Cryptic Chat Tonight! (Monday, March 22)

Steve Long

Don't forget, folx -- we've got a special chat tonight with the fine folks from Cryptic Studios! Come on by the Chat Room at 9:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 PM Pacific to talk with them and hear about the first major expansion for Champions Online, Revelation, which is going live in just a few days!

This will be a moderated chat, meaning you'll have to "raise your hand" electronically and I'll call on you -- that way we won't overwhelm the Cryptic guys and turn the whole thing into a muddle. ;)

Hope to see you there tonight!

Re: Cryptic Chat Tonight! (Monday, March 22)

Oh, I thought "Cryptic Chat" was just going to be a chat with vague or mysterious answers.

Question: So when does the next expansion come out?

Answer: Oh, we've been discussing that and we've decided on a time that is beneficial to some of us but unfortunately is less so to others.

Question: So is that this month?

Answer: It's in a month not unlike the month in which the game was originally released, in that both months share some of the same letters.

Re: Cryptic Chat Tonight! (Monday, March 22)

Hi Folks!

I'm the Online Community Rep for Champions Online, Stormshade. We'd like to offer you the opportunity to give us some questions to answer before the chat this evening. So, if you have a question about our new expansion, Champions Online: Revelation, please feel free to post it here, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, and we'll do our best to answer as many questions as we can tonight!

Thanks,

Stormshade