When was the latest version

JmOz

Re: When was the latest version

of Deathstroke?' date=' The team not the adventure, kind of planning on using the deathstroke as my next adventure I run (Updated of course)[/quote']

I believe they were last seen in the 5th edition Stronghold book.

I believe they were last seen in the 5th edition Stronghold book.

To be specific, Requiem (once called "Deathsinger") and Frost (also known as "Chiller" at one point) are written up for 5E in Stronghold, where they were prisoners. That book also gives a summary of the history of Deathstroke, and its membership, which has both similarities to and differences from their 4E and earlier versions. Requiem and Frost were the only surviving members of Deathstroke, the others having died during their last big scheme.

Interestingly, according to a recent chat with Steve Long, the last big breakout from Stronghold in 2009 -- which was an event in the Champions Online MMO -- has been incorporated into published CU continuity. Requiem and Frost were among the escapees, and will appear in 6E Champions Villains.

Otherwise, the last published write-ups for all of Deathstroke were in the 4E edition version of the Champions Universe sourcebook.

• 1 year later...

Otherwise' date=' the last published write-ups for all of Deathstroke were in the 4E edition version of the [i']Champions Universe[/i] sourcebook.

I know it's been a while since this message but if you're still on the boards, thank you for this info. I've been looking through my stuff for a week now trying to find them. :)

My pleasure. :) BTW Requiem and Frost are indeed included in Champions Villains Vol. 2: Villain Teams, and are actively seeking to recruit members for a new Deathstroke. They offer a GM an easy justification for building a new villain team around the core from a Champions classic.

My pleasure. :) BTW Requiem and Frost are indeed included in Champions Villains Vol. 2: Villain Teams' date=' and are actively seeking to recruit members for a new Deathstroke. They offer a GM an easy justification for building a new villain team around the core from a Champions classic.[/quote']

Maybe this is just me but that sounds like it could be a great story for CO and an excuse to return to Carl's Gym in let mid twenties.

BTW Requiem and Frost are indeed included in Champions Villains Vol. 2: Villain Teams' date=' and are actively seeking to recruit members for a new Deathstroke. They offer a GM an easy justification for building a new villain team around the core from a Champions classic.[/quote']

Thanks for the info but as I'm doing a "Year 1" version of my old campaign I don't really *need* new versions. ;)