Weird Weapons for your Games

AlHazred

This thread is for write-ups of weird weapons for Dark Champions (or other) games. I'll start.

WASP Injection Knife

"This weapon injects a freezing cold ball of compressed gas, approximately the size of a basketball, at 800psi nearly instantly." (The video of it blowing up a watermelon is located here.)

WASP Injection Knife: (Total: 197 Active Cost, 38 Real Cost) HKA 1d6-1, Range Based On STR (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4), STR Minimum 5 (-1/4), Required Hands One-Handed (-0) (Real Cost: 7) plus RKA 4d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (non-biological lifeform or no circulatory system; All Or Nothing; +1), Does BODY (+1); 4 clips of 3 Charges (Increased Reloading Time: 1 Turn; -1 1/4), OAF (-1), -2 Decreased STUN Multiplier (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Linked HKA Must Do BODY (-1/2), Linked (HKA; -1/4), No Knockback (-1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4), STR Minimum 5 (-1/4), Required Hands One-Handed (-0) (Real Cost: 31)
Mainly intended (I believe, based on comments on certain forums) as a dive knife, the possibilities of this weapon are remarkable. I'll note here that I'm being extremely generous with "3 Charges" -- from user comments, it seems you get one good shot, and then one or two much smaller blows afterwards. After you fire them all off, you have to unscrew the handle in order to replace the CO2 cartridge.

Re: Weird Weapons for your Games

The weirdest weapon I have ever come across in my reading is the Sex-Change Gun. A very strange and silly little story I read somewhere. Here's the writeup

Transform (human into human of opposite sex) 7d6, Standard Effect (21 points, enough to guarantee transformation of a Normal). Linked EGO Attack 2d6, Transform must take effect, to represent the psychological shock of suddenly being a different sex. Healed by another shot from the gun or specific medical treatment.

The weirdest weapon I have ever come across in my reading is the Sex-Change Gun. A very strange and silly little story I read somewhere. Here's the writeup

Transform (human into human of opposite sex) 7d6, Standard Effect (21 points, enough to guarantee transformation of a Normal). Linked EGO Attack 2d6, Transform must take effect, to represent the psychological shock of suddenly being a different sex. Healed by another shot from the gun or specific medical treatment.

Those showed up in Teenagers from Outer Space as Boy/Girl Guns.

I have always had a certain ... horrified fascination as regards Spider Jerusalem's "Bowel Disruptor" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_Jerusalem ). Point-wise' date=' probably easy enough to build. Very high amusement value just from suggesting such a weapon to innocent Referees. :jawdrop:[/quote']

now set to Prolapse