Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

*Jedi Heaven*

Random Jedi: "So, how did you die Master Windu?"

Mace Windu: "I got my mother f**kin' hand cut off, got shocked, then thrown out of a mother f**kin' window. THAT'S how. What about you?"

Random Jedi: "I got bit by a snake"

What makes writing so special is that it has no limitations. It can be anywhere, anything, or anyone. This world is built upon borders, boundaries and limitations. But writing is the result of releasing our minds of said limitations for a brief moment, allowing us to appreciate the true beauty behind every single molecule that makes up this world, as well as personify our very dreams and souls. What else in this world could possibly do that? That's what makes it so special.

She couldn't think of any other word to describe how she felt, and that was an uncommon thing for her, being a journalist and all. Usually she was a headstrong self-confident woman who never took shit from anyone, but this one night had completely rewired who she was. She felt so empty. Fear had left her hours ago; all she was running on now was her body's instinct to survive.