Potential Source Material - The Event Group Series Of Books

clsage

Happened across one of the apparently several titles already in this series today and it seemed to me to have source materiel possibilities.

Basic facts are (as far as a quick, not buying the book due to budget issues, scan would allow me to discern) that there is (and has been in one form or another since being conceived of by Abraham Lincoln) a special covert group who operate from within the national archives to monitor and control the public perception of historical events. And, as part of this effort, dispatch teams to deal with such things as the resurfacing of the submarine which inspired Jules Verne to write 20,000 leagues Under The Sea....

The book I refer to above is http://www.eventgroupfiles.com/books/leviathan .....the fourth book in the series.

-Carl-

Re: Potential Source Material - The Event Group Series Of Books

The Event Group books are decent, if you like them, theres a series I like a lot better, along sorta the same lines

The Sigma Force books by James Rollins... starting with Sandstorm and currently on Doomsday Key

http://www.jamesrollins.com/

I just ordered the first Event book and I'll have to put these on the list too. Thanks

Re: Potential Source Material - The Event Group Series Of Books

The Event Group books are an interesting Read though Sigma Force is, hmmm, I wouldn't say better, but if the Event Group books were a Cheeseburger, then Sigma Force is a Cheeseburger, with Bacon.

Good reads all.

~Rex