Silly Question

JmOz

I am starting a new Champions Campeign, I am to make characters today with the group:

What books should I take with me? My problem is I am so use to the system I don't want to forget anything

The list so far is

5th edition

Champions

UMA

Anything else that should be a definate?

Originally posted by mattingly

The UNTIL Superpowers Database. Makes character creation so much quicker.

And, depending on your campaign, Millennium City.

What he said, Jason. Especially new players can be helped a lot when they know how various the "prototype" characters' powers can be. My 9 and 13 year old sons were able to use the concepts in USD to help us put some really tough Superheroes together.

Originally posted by Mentor

What he said, Jason. Especially new players can be helped a lot when they know how various the "prototype" characters' powers can be. My 9 and 13 year old sons were able to use the concepts in USD to help us put some really tough Superheroes together.

Get 'em hooked young, I like it.

"No, Billy. Only the first session is free. You have to clean your room if you want another one."

How do your kids do actually? Just interested to know. :) Didn't get into gaming til late high school, myself. Intrigued by Gamer Tots.

Thanks LL, almost forgot it...Unfortunatly I don't have USPD yet

Just so you know Lupus, I got my kids involved at 8 and 9, the campeign was simplified (PD/ED were the same, characters were designed to spend 0 end a turn, both played bricks).

They did okay with the mechanics, but had a little problem understandig disads, at first...

Well the characters are rough drafted (we will revise next week after the first adventure)

We used the quick character generator, as most of the players are newbies, I will be entering them in HD tonight or tomorow, and will tweek to fit campeign levels (Sorry, but the generator seems to create to high powered attacks and not enough defences)