Char: FIST

Enforcer84

When I used Metacreator I had converted all of the Villains & Vigilantes characters from the books to HERO. Well aparently, I neglected to convert the Villains section I had created from MC to the Hero Designer format. So to remedy that I have begun with the Crushers. Here is Fist if anyone is interested.F.I.S.T.Player: NPC Villain; Member of Crusher Gang

Val Char Cost
45 STR 2
18 DEX 3
23 CON 6
20 BODY 0
16 INT 6
13 EGO 6
21 PRE 6
12 COM 1
4/28 PD 2
4/28 ED 1
5 SPD 9
14 REC 0
80 END 0
40 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM09" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 42
Cost Power END
F.I.S.T. Armor Attributes, all slots: OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
16 1) Exoskeleton: +33 STR (33 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2) 3
10 2) Telemechanical Relays: +7 DEX (21 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
10 3) Exoskeleton: +10 CON (20 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
10 4) Exoskeleton: +10 BODY (20 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
3 5) Impressive Suit: +5 PRE (5 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
13 6) Telempathic Interface: +2 SPD (20 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
12 7) Autodoc: +9 REC (18 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
18 8) Power Reserves: +54 END (27 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
11 9) Damage Transference Layer: +17 STUN (17 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
48 Powered Armor: Armor (24 PD/24 ED) (72 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
31 Power Burst: EB 11d6 (55 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2), 14 Charges (-1/4)
19 Boot Jets: Flight 14" (28 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2) 3
9 Life Support Systems: LS (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (19 Active Points); Costs END Costs END Every Phase (-1/2), OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2) 2
Sensor Suite, all slots: OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
10 1) Sonar Systems: Active Sonar (Hearing Group), +1 to PER Roll, Increased Arc Of Perception (240 Degrees) (18 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2), Sense Affected As Another Sense (Sight and Hearing Senses; -1/4)
8 2) Comm Links: HRRP (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (Powered Armor; -1/2)
Powers Cost: 228
Cost Skill
24 +3 with All Combat
4 +2 with Power Burst
3 Computer Programming 12-
3 Demolitions 12-
11 Electronics 16-
3 Inventor 12-
3 Mechanics 12-
3 Security Systems 12-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 13-
6 Systems Operation (Communications Systems, Environmental Systems, Powered Armor, Sonar) 12-
3 Teamwork 13-
3 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons, Other: Exoskeletons) 12-
Skills Cost: 72
Cost Perk
6 Contact: Radical Anti-Military Movement, Organization Contact (x3) (6 Active Points) 11-
6 Contact: Radical Anti-Business Movement, Organization Contact (x3) (6 Active Points) 11-
3 Fringe Benefit: Membership: Crusher Gang
2 Reputation: Anti Business/Military Complex Vigilante (A medium-sized group) 11-, +2/+2d6
15 Base Contribution
Perks Cost: 32
Val Disadvantages
20 Hunted: Newton Electronics 8- (Less Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish) [Notes: Newton has a number of DOD contacts, and an intense (if often illegal) R&D department. They recognize FIST's technology as their own (sorta) and have secretly been sending mercenary and inhouse agents to get it back.]
20 Hunted: Pentegon 8- (Less Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Hatred of Corrupt Authority Figures (Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Loyal to Mocker (Very Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Technophile (Common, Moderate)
10 Reputation: Robin Hood Wannabe, 11- [Notes: Other villains are uncomfortable working with FIST as they fear he might try to turn them in if they "act out".]
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Frank Streeter (Frequently, Major)
5 Unluck: 1d6
Disadvantage Points: 115

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 59Total Experience Available: 171Experience Unspent: 112Total Character Cost: 374

Height: 1.80 m Hair: Black
Weight: 80.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Frank is a relatively non-descript man with black hair, brown eyes and casual attire. He is a little more muscluar than your average geek though.The FIST armor is white with metallic red arms and legs, white bracers, red guantlets, white and red boots, and a white helmet with a reflective black face-plate.

Thanks to Tim Hartin's V&V Emporium for the Art (from the original Adventure) by Jeff Dee

Personality: Frank thinks he's a hero. He knows that he breaks the law but considers the ends to justify the means. Although he is a wanted felon there are those who agree with his motives and methods. He has loose ties with a number of radical anti-military and anti-business organizations. He is a good friend of Mocker's and very loyal to the android. Perhaps his love of electronics makes the android such an appealing ally. Frank aided the Mocker in getting his latest appearance. Quote:"Military intelligence is the Big Lie my friends." Background:  Frank Streeter was a self-employed inventer of electronic components; but when Newtronics stole the patent from him for several devices incorporated into their Flying Infantyr Shock Troop (or F.I.S.T.) powered armor which the had been developing for the Pentagon, he sabatoged their project and stole the wreckage of the prototype suit. Rebuilding the suit himself he dubbed himself F.I.S.T. and now carries out vendetta missions against the US Government, the Pentagon, and big business whenever he feels their actions are unjust or immoral. The terroist nature of his activities have not made him a hero of the public, yet most villains he meets, distrust his motives. The primary exception to this is the Mocker, who shares Frank's attitudes to some degree. Therefore he joined the Crusher Gang. Powers/Tactics: Frank perfers aerial battle - against foes on the ground. He will fly just within range of the ground and merrily blast away untill engaged in hand to hand combat or he runs low on energy. If forced into brawling combat, he enjoys demosntrating the improvements he made over the original design; he picks up the bigges chunks of matter he can fidna nd hits people with them. He is very loyal to Mocker and will not abandon his friend under the most dire of cituations Campaign Use: 

Sat down to check this out. Havent used v2 in a while so I had to download the update; so im on version 2.0.41 which the herodesigner website has as the latest version, but when I try to open v2 it says that version is out of date and I need to get an update. Hmmmm.

Ill post on the v2 board for Dan to figure out....