Need help with hero machine

Stone

Quite frankly I have an absolute lack of artistic ability. I am trying to come up with a costume for a darkness based character, but every time I try it's simply horrible. So if there are any hero machine experts that have some free time and would be willing to help me out, I would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need help with hero machine

Male w/some body armor & possible hood and cape. He's a "batman" type, but with some actual powers. He is more focused on organized crime than going after "super villains", but of course he will battle the villains if need be.

Re: Need help with hero machine

I had an NPC with some similarities back in my old "Seared Champions" campaign: Night Shift. He was a mutant with a few darkness-based powers, minor mental powers v. sleeping/unconscious characters, lots of detective skills, and a bit of martial arts. (Fencing? Yeah, fencing!) His powers worked best at night, but not in well-lit areas. He eventually hooked up with an electrical-based character whose powers tended to short out all the lights in the area. They made a pretty good team, for obvious reasons....

attachment.php?attachmentid=37817&d=1295681180