Hero System Resource Kit?

I was just wondering which edition of Hero the Hero System Resource Kit is designed for. I saw it recommended to somebody else and I was planning to buy the pdf version until I realized that it wasn't listed under the 6th Edition items in the online store. Since all I have is 6th edition manuals, anything other than 6th wouldn't be all that helpful to me.

So is the Hero System Resource Kit designed for or at least compatible with Hero 6E, or should I just leave it alone?

Re: Hero System Resource Kit?

See' date=' one of the problems is that in my inexperience, I don't even know what tables or information I'd need on short notice that I wouldn't be able to remember. Anyone got any suggestions on what kind of summaries would be useful to both me and new players?[/quote']

Tables I use most often:

Superheroic:

Damage Adding for Advantages

STR/Throwing

Maneuvers List (because I can never remember Move By/Through differences... sigh)

PRE Attack Modifiers

Heroic:

the above plus

Hit Locations (standard and optional)

Things new players may want to keep on hand for a period of learning:

Range Modifiers Table

Combat Modifiers

Skill Modifiers

Recovery Times

Those are the ones most likely to come up in combat where you want to minimize slow downs in action. Most other options tend to fall outside combat and pausing to double check a table in a book is less of an issue.

Re: Hero System Resource Kit?

Other charts that I use (play Fantasy Hero)

DCV Modifiers Table - includes hit location modifiers too.

For new players.... and DMs. Most likely abandoned after the group gets some experience.

Actions Table - some things take longer than others.

Attack Roll Quick-Reference Table