Ragdoll

TheNaga

Re: Ragdoll

It is still doable. Pointed teath in the mask (just for looks, not for biteing). Clawed gloves (an excuse for a good bonus to climbing skill, and a light Hand Killing Attack when you need it). Only going out at night, and refering to others as 'mortal' in costume. Hysterical lafter which chills your oponent's soul (it works for The Creeper and The Joker). It is doable without refering to yourself as the grim reaper.

There you go...you got TWO ways to inflict Hand Killing Attack (Bite, Claws)...Ragdoll dosen't need a third way. Of course, it IS your charater, not mine...but I would lose the sythe. Claws can't easly be taken away, are not bulkie and unwieldly, and can be easly hidden. The only advantage lacking is reach, but Ragdoll can make up for it via speed and leaping.

Besides, you try climbing up a three story wall with a sythe straped to your back.

I wand him to have his own fighting style that incorporate his claws into the fighting style. Would it be better if he is just stage magician instead also being a clown? What would be his skills as a clown? What should I look to help me with making him? How do i show that he is skilled with knives?

The immunities could best be done with Desolidification.

But than everything that can affect the world needs "Affects Physical World" Advantage.

Bah. I HATE using desolid as a kludge for immunity. Besides, what if somebody hits him with a cold attack that affects desolid? What then?

Just buy up massive defenses only against the stuff you're supposedly immune to. Or Lots of damage negation. Or both.

• 2 months later...

There you go...you got TWO ways to inflict Hand Killing Attack (Bite, Claws)...Ragdoll dosen't need a third way. Of course, it IS your charater, not mine...but I would lose the sythe. Claws can't easly be taken away, are not bulkie and unwieldly, and can be easly hidden. The only advantage lacking is reach, but Ragdoll can make up for it via speed and leaping.

Besides, you try climbing up a three story wall with a sythe straped to your back.

I think I am going to ditch the scythe. I wish I could have some clown based characters to look at for some help. He does not wear a suit or use any equipment to gain his powers. If his powers had work right he could turn in to the Ragdoll form any time he wanted to instead of being stuck in the Ragdoll form all the time. He a mutant who whose powers made him look like a monsrous clown all the time right after they first appeared.

If he is not in the circus he would need to find a place to live or he would be homeless. He did get his GED three years after leaving home actually he ran away from home. His mother did not care to report him as a run away. He is a full blooded Greek (meaning that his father and mother where both from Greece).

• 2 weeks later...