On APGII

Narf the Mouse

Skills using combat system - Good, solid, looks like something I might use.

Extradimensional Space - It looks like a good, solid power. Could build anything from a "Bag of Holding" to an extra-dimensional jail cell to an entire extra-dimensional plane.

Object Creation - "Prestidigitation" meets "the Replicator". Not much to say; no real way to make that less of a GM's judgement.

Probability Alteration - Seems balanced and fun. Might have a little difficulty with SFX for "you re-roll a roll immediately".

Time Stop - Pay a lot to stop time. Looks like it'd work and be balanced.

Replay - Pay a lot to replay a little or more time. Looks balanced and like it'd work. Also, banned, in pretty much any game I ran. Why? Because it'd be the most annoying power in the game.

Fighting Skills/Combat Skill System - I like this. It's better than my expectations. :) Skills for manuevers, skills for weapons and shields...Could use a bit more on integration.

Re: On APGII

The Notes/Erata/FAQ on all the existing Powers/Advantages/Limitations:

Usefull as always.

Extradimensional Space:

Finally, the bag of Holding. But would built anything more complex (like the Jailcell example) as a Base. So mostly for fringe chases we nothing else fit's.

Object Creation:

Solves a few question, but has a high potential for Power gaming (despite clear wording what it can't). Usefull GM tool, but could also become dangerous for the balance. For fringe chases like EDS.

Propabiltiy Alteration:

Interesting. Sounds well balanced, but have to see it in action.

Time Powers:

potetnailly unbalancing, but the sheer costs (both base poitns and endurance) should keep them in check.

"Psionic" Limitation (p 49):

I haven't even noticed I was missing it, before finding it in there. Definetly a highlight.

Mental Combat and Alternate Comabt Systems:

Only glanced over it. Can be usefull, but I don't see immedaite interest in it.

Social Combat:

Especially the Skill based system is very usefull. One of the two most anticipated additions on my side.

The Speed Zone:

Anotehr thing I have to go through in dept. But looks promising and interesting. Epecially for "Mental Speedsters".

Diseases and Sleep deprivation:

Finally rules/sugestions for that.

Destroying large Objects:

Decide yourself (mr. GM) how hard it is to blow up the earth.

Expanded Focus Rule:

Another thing I only glanced over. Looks very complex, perhaps too complex. Still, heroic campaings can use it a lot.

Foci with their own speed:

Another very anticipated thing (it was advertised as "Powers with their own speed"), but rather disapointing. It still seems clearer and easier for me to just buy those things as Automaton/Computer.