Help a heroine hoard some example builds?

Hi! Over here on RPGnet, I invited people to help me make characters in any system. The thread's been very successful, but since I find myself greatly interested in HERO lately, I thought I might try a HERO-specific version here. Someone helped me make a Sonic the Hedgehog clone (he's a lot more powerful than you might think, and so was the clone) over there, so I'd like to try out some more here.

Ideally, depending on how you want to do this, I'd like to give you the details up front and have you build the character and explain to me what you did and why you did it. Explain what the character can do (besides the very self-explanatory stuff). This is for my benefit, as a newcomer to HERO, and also my girlfriend's, since she has zero experience with it at all. Plus, it's fun! ^_^ If there are choices along the way for a more interactive experience, I'd like that, too, and I'm more than willing to contribute to that.

So, here are the characters I'd like to see. Eventually, since my darling wants a Dragon Ball game, I wouldn't mind getting more into that. Andrew Cermak helped me build a Super Saiyan over there, but I want moar! So does Rachel.

Anyway. Here we are. These will sort of ramp up in power level, but please, don't feel the need to tone anything down for playability purposes or anything. No need to be conservative with points or anything else. Just give me whatcha got. :) If these work out, I might have one or two more to throw at you HERO veterans.

1) A being from the Night Dimension (this is based on the NiGHTS games). She is a creature of Nightmare (looks like a cute jester), but doesn't want to stay in the dark, nightmarish realm, and instead flies free through the various dreamscapes of the Night Dimension. She's capricious and adventurous.

Her powers include the ability to fly (top speed probably well over the speed of sound), very agile and graceful in the air. When she flies, streams of starry particles called "Twinkle Dust" trail from her hands, and she can use this stuff to perform what are called "Paraloops". By flying in a loop so that the Twinkle Dust streams meet in a circle, whatever is inside the circle is sucked into a vortex which transports them to various places within the Night Dimension (which includes Nightmare and Nightopia, the world of dreams).

She can also perform a "Drill Dash", which is a temporary speed boost and also an attack. She's stronger than her size would suggest, too, or her blows hit hard enough to rock big Nightmarens, anyway, because of the magic.

2) A sorceress summoner, like Alisia Dragoon here. For those of you who haven't played the game she's from, here's a description of her powers.

Alisia's rigorous training keeps her in excellent shape, with the agility and stamina of a dancer. Her greatest power by far, however, is her sorcery. Gifted in magical potential even from a young age, time and intense training has turned Alisia Dragoon into the most powerful mage in perhaps the world. She favors lightning elemental magic, controlling primal electrical forces in the environment with great skill. She can channel this power into destructive blasts, though to do so drains her reserves of magical energy for a time. Alisia can also fly via magic and conjure magical creatures and forces.

Four such creatures of great power accompany Alisia in battle, though she can generally only maintain the mystic link to one of them at a time. Though smaller than his kin, Frye the dragon can breathe scorching blasts of fire and possesses a durable, armored hide. He can also carry Alisia, in a pinch. Though smaller and weaker, the Boomerang Lizard is very quick and throws piercing blades of energy with great precision. Conversely, the aptly named Ball o' Fire is a fire elemental, quite literally manifesting as a sentient floating fireball. Though it is not solid in form and cannot carry Alisia or shield her physically, its fiery body scorches all who touch it and allows it to control fire over a large area. Finally, the Thunder Raven possesses unmatched swiftness on the wing, its senses have no equal and it can emit devastating thunder blasts which deafen or even blind enemies.

3) Someone like Nintendo Power Girl here, who I imagine is actually much like an updated Captain N: The Game Master. In Videoland, the Wiimote and Nunchuk are powerful artifacts capable of "pausing" time in the local area, functioning as a Zapper or other things, and letting her "hold A to run" and "press B to jump", giving her superhuman abilities in those regards. She probably has other powers; surprise me.

4) Anyone here know anything about Bio-Booster Armor Guyver?

Re: Help a heroine hoard some example builds?

I've got a build for a Guyver 4 that some of my players did a few years back. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I'd certainly like to see it.

For comparative purposes, if someone wants to do it, I'd also like to see someone like Sheva Alomar from Resident Evil 5. Basically, she's an experienced soldier in the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance, the worldwide organization that fights people like the now-defunct Umbrella Corporation. She's skilled with a variety of weapons and has a very highly conditioned body: in addition to being strong (not overly muscular, but in terrific shape), she's very highly athletic and acrobatic, easily the equal of an Olympic gymnast, I think.

Just in case no one's told you about it, you may also want to check out Subrook's site

http://surbrook.devermore.net/index/archive.html

There's even a whole DBZ section

http://surbrook.devermore.net/worldbooks/dbzhero/dbzhero.html

Along with tons of anime, video game and other media characters.

It's still worth looking at the write-ups for the DBZ characters. It is easier to scale up an existing version that is lower powered but otherwise fairly accurate than it is to create it again from whole cloth. Also, remember that the power levels of the characters vary enormously over the course of the show/comic.