Else Earth Superteams: Crime Fighter Legion (5e)

Enforcer84

Re: Else Earth Superteams: Crime Fighter Legion (5e)

Starwalker

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

30+25 STR 20 15- / 20- Lift 1600.0kg/51.2tons; 6d6/11d6 [3/5]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV: 7/DCV: 7

25 CON 30 14-

15 BODY 10 12-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

16 PRE 6 12- PRE Attack: 3d6

12 COM 1 11-

12+6 PD 6 Total: 12/18 PD (0/6 rPD)

12+6 ED 7 Total: 12/18 ED (0/6 rED)

4 SPD 10 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

11 REC 0

50 END 0

50 STUN 7 Total Characteristic Cost: 132

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 15"/30"

Leaping: 6"/12"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

45 Photokinetic Manipulation: Multipower, 45-point reserve

3u 1) Bend Light: Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe (30 Active Points) 3

4u 2) Dazzle Burst: Sight Group Flash 5d6, Explosion (-1 DC/2"; +¾) (44 Active Points) 4

4u 3) Laser: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6 (45 Active Points) 4

4u 4) Light Constructs: Force Wall (7 PD/7 ED; 6" long and 1" tall) (45 Active Points) 4

4u 5) Light Globe: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF (40 Active Points) 4

4u 6) Photon Beam: Energy Blast 9d6 (45 Active Points) 4

4u 7) Psychokinetic Constructs: Telekinesis (30 STR) (45 Active Points) 4

4u 8) Translight Travel: Faster-Than-Light Travel (15 Light Years/hour) (44 Active Points) 0

Solar Energy Powers

30 1) Celestial Flight: Flight 15" 3

12 2) Light Field: Force Field (6 PD/6 ED) 1

13 3) Solar Enhancement: Endurance Reserve (50 END, 10 REC) Reserve: (15 Active Points); REC: (10 Active Points); Custom Modifier (Only in Direct Sunlight; -¼) 0

17 4) Solar Strength: +25 STR (25 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-½), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; Only in Darkness Uncommon; -0) 2

Solar Senses

5 1) Full Spectrum Vision I: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) 0

5 2) Full Spectrum Vision II: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) 0

5 3) Lowlight Vision: Nightvision 0

5 4) Polarized Vision: Sight Group Flash Defense (5 points) 0

Ak'tuhrka

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

4 Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Charge +0 -2 8d6 / 13d6 +v/5 Strike, FMove

3 Legsweep +2 -1 7d6 / 12d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Strike +0 +2 8d6 / 13d6 Strike

Perks

3 Contact: Captain Atlas (Contact has useful Skills or resources) 11-

0 Crimefighter Legion Perks

4 1) Sanctioned Superteam: Computer Link: DMA Database Access

5 2) Team Spread: Warehouse Base Contribution

5 3) Fringe Benefit: Membership: Crimefighter Legion, Security Clearance: Local Police and FBI

Skills

10 +2 with Ranged Combat

3 Analyze: Combat 12-

3 Fast Draw 13-

2 KS: Malvan Space 11-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 218

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: glowing yellow eyes Easily Concealed, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses

10 Enraged: Trechery, Betrayal, or unfair Combat techiques (Common), go 8-, recover 14-

15 Hunted: Police 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

20 Hunted: Sèpan an 8- (Occasionally) (As Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)

20 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common; Total)

Notes: Never breaks word, never takes unfair advantage of foe, treats non-combatants with respect and restraint, will answer insults to self or those under his charge with an honorable challenge.

10 Psychological Limitation: Newly Minted Patriot (Common; Moderate)

10 Psychological Limitation: Enjoys Combat (Common; Moderate)

10 Reputation: Local Hero, Frequently (11-)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently; Major)

10 Unluck: +2d6

10 Vulnerability: 2x BODY Anti-Photonic (ie Darkness) Attacks Uncommon

10 Vulnerability: 2x STUN Anti-Photonic (ie Darkness) Attacks Uncommon

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Background/History: T'har was a prisoner of war. Captured by the the over a decade ago, he was the victim of genetic experimentation and then sentenced to die in the Arenas on Huul, the Imperial "pleasure planet."

T'har was successful in his second career, so successful that one of the Imperial Generals purchased him as his personal champion and guardian. When the invasion of Earth began, T'har's master was on the command ship. The final assault by the Earth Forces on the ship gave T'har the opening he needed to escape. He fled and surrendered, winding up in America as a prisoner of the United Nations. Found innocent due to his station he was given the option of applying for amnesty and citizenship by President Bush in 2006. Though the move was seen by some as politically driven, T'har changed his name to add a surname of the president he'd come to admire most during his studies, Theodore Roosevelt.

He moved to Florida, took the "Starwalker" moniker and became a hero, joining the neophyte Crimefighter Legion when they did battle with Sèpan an, "The Serpent" a Haitian drug lord who employed metahuman assassins.

Personality/Motivation: Noble and just, T'har followed in the steps of those whom he considered honorable and just heroes. He has dedicated himself to the study of his new world and becoming a protector of freedom and liberty. He's fervrently loyal to his adopted homeland.

Quote: "There is much you still need to know about combat my friend."

Powers/Tactics: An alien energy manipulator with enhanced strength. Starwalker can also store solar energy to increase his already formidable strength. He is durable and a skilled combatant.

Campaign Use: Alien hero with heart of gold and a deeply held sense of honor and fairness.

Appearance: Starwalker wears a red costume with blue gloves, boots, and mask. He has a larg white fin that goes from his forehead to has shoulders. A white star is on his chest. When not in costume he appears as a well dressed, handsome bald man of indeterminate ethnic origin with glowing yellow eyes. He often wears sunglasses to disguise this fact.

Starwalker (I so want to make the Look in the Fabricas De Herois thingie heh....).....No Elemental Control for that guy? Either way. Fun solid builds with attention to comparative scale. I like it so much I'm going to do my own thread.... :D

~Rex.....Either way, here's what popped into my head with that description......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44085[/ATTACH]

Starwalker (I so want to make the Look in the Fabricas De Herois thingie heh....).....No Elemental Control for that guy? Either way. Fun solid builds with attention to comparative scale. I like it so much I'm going to do my own thread.... :D

~Rex.....Either way, here's what popped into my head with that description......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44085[/ATTACH]

Very nice Rex, thanks!

EC would work just fine, I'm not sure why I didn't use it. Perhaps the END Cost factor.