lets combine some characters and see what we get

ayinde

Re: lets combine some characters and see what we get

well since rex has got a character idea in the works lets try a new one.

how about combo of nick fury, bucky, golden age robin and doom patrols chief. lets see what comes from this combo

Judging from your later post you mean:

The character started as Robin/Bucky fusion.

Then developed to a Nick Fury/Doom Chief fusion.

Do we include a "teenage phase" as Nightwing/Red Hood or Winter Soldier respectively?

I dont think golden age robin ever became nightwing or red hood, if i remember right he just stays robin even going so far as to team up with bruce wayne's child in his adult years. but for this exercise really you could use almost any incarnation that feels right for your idea

how about combo of nick fury, bucky, golden age robin and doom patrols chief. lets see what comes from this combo

Both have sidekicks.

Both are known for their mental prowess/resistance to mental manipulation.

Major disconnects:

Batman is a vigilantee, who aspires to intimidate his foes.

Batman is a looner, only ocassionally leading teams (in some incarnations he is not even a full member of the justice league)

Cap a "Flag hero" who aspires to encourage his allies.

Cap is a teamleader.

Gadget use:

Batman is "Mr. Crazy Prepared."

Cap uses mostly his Shield, weapons he finds and standart military gear.

Both uses Vehicles, But batman has the bigger/wider selection.

Oh, I see something here.

"-Hello? Ah, Chief. Good that you could come. Alone. Just a friendly warning. I can see the phonebooth I told you to call from out the window of this apartment. No, you don't know about the apartment. No-one at the Agency does. It was arranged for me. By the Other Side, if you know what I mean. Come into the light of the foyer. I'll buzz you in if you want to talk alone. Do anything else if the next thing you want to see of me is my photo in Pravda, being welcomed to Moscow."

"-What's this about? Well, it's simple. Our Agency is a power in this twilight struggle of ours, mainly because it's headed by a former super-soldier. He's stronger, smarter, longer-lived. He can smell treason on a man's breath and go on when anyone else would collapse in shell shock. Dr. Foster's treatment only worked on two men. The Captain died in the war, and the Chief is ours. But that's the Cold War for you. A maze of mirrors, hiding the truth."

"-What's the truth? That before The Captain and The Boy, there was The Raven and The Crow, two mysterious costumed crimefighters busting the Bund and saving Dr. Foster's life from mad scientists. Two costumed crimefighters who could do things no normal man could do. Two costumed crimefighters who disappeared a few weeks after the Selective Service Act passed."

"-No, I don't think there was a connection. Finally, after years of investigation, I know there was a connection. I know that you had superpowers before you were treated. I know that you weren't alone. There was the Captain. And where there are two, there's more. I have the most interesting travel dossier here for you, you know. I bet it's just a fraction of the movements that the Agency let you make, but it's enough for some. Those visits to orphanages and Indian reserves, those mining ghost towns down the canyons out in Arizona and New Mexico. You've been using the Agency to gather your kind and hide them. Somewhere. You have plans for them."

-"What do I want? Hmm, well, the sum you mention is very enticing, but it's not enough."

-"No. You don't get it. This isn't a bargaining session. I have the upper hand, and I want everything. You've put together your little strike force of freaks and outsiders. I don't have to know how large it is to guess that it's pretty powerful by now. You've had twenty years to put it together, after all. I'm sure you have special projects for it. I won't get in the way of those. I just want it take on my special projects, too. Capice? I ---[urk]"

....Dial tone....