20 BODY 10

30 STUN 5

Movement Cost Meters Notes

RUNNING 0 12m/24m END [1]

SWIMMING 0 4m/8m END [1]

LEAPING 0 4m 4m forward, 2m upward

Characteristics Total: 125

Cost Powers

7 Detect Souls 12- (Sight Group), Discriminatory (10 Active Points); Unified Power (-1/4), IIF (-1/4) - END=0

Spirit of Vengence, all slots OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

8 1) +15 STR (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=1

11 2) +10 DEX (20 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

6 3) +10 CON (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

6 4) +10 PRE (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

6 5) +1 SPD (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

3 6) +5 REC (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

2 7) +20 END (4 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

3 8) +5 BODY (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

6 9) +20 STUN (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

17 10) Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=0

5 11) +3 with Fires of Vengence MP (9 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Unified Power: Spirit Magic (-1/4) - END=

17 Fires of Vengence: Multipower, 30-point reserve, (30 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2), Unified Power (-1/4) - END=

1f 1) Hands of vengence: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +1) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4), Unified Power (-1/4) - END=3

1f 2) Burning hands of Vengence: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1/2d6 (1d6 / 1d6+1 w/STR), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +1), Does BODY (+1) (30 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), OIF (-1/2), Unified Power (-1/4) - END=6

1f 3) Healing Flame: Healing BODY, EGO 1d6, Expanded Effect (x2 Characteristics or Powers simultaneously) (+1/2), Decreased Re-use Duration (1 Turn; +1 1/2) (30 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), OIF (-1/2), Unified Power (-1/4) - END=6

Powers Total: 100

Cost Skills

12 +4 Dodge, Strike, Grab

9 +3 with Lockpicking, Security Systems, Sleight of Hand

3 AK: San Corona 12-

2 CuK: San Corona Underworld 11-

1 Interrogation 8-

3 Forgery 12-

3 Gambling 12-

3 Combat Driving 12- (14-)

3 Concealment 12-

2 Language: English (fluent conversation)

3 Lockpicking 12- (14-)

3 Paramedics 12-

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Sleight Of Hand 12- (14-)

3 Stealth 12- (14-)

3 Streetwise 12- (14-)

1 TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

3 WF: Small Arms, Blades

Skills Total: 66

Cost Perks

4 Contact: Street Fence (Contact has significant Contacts of his own) 12-

5 Contact: Informant (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources) 12-

Perks Total: 9

Value Complications

5 Distinctive Features: Mystic Aura (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Social Complication: Secret ID Frequently, Major

20 Hunted: Police Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

10 Psychological Complication: Punish Evil (Common; Moderate)

Complications Points: 50

Base Points: 300

Experience: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Total Character Cost: 300

Vengence was a street thug who when breaking into a estate stole a medalion. The Medalion had a bound demon in it, some mages centuries ago had bound a demon and forced it to seek out evil doers, the medalion still did this, and now a new hero has hit the streets

The demon has made Tommy into a even more violent man, but also drives him to do violence only in punishing the wicked

Re: The Fox is Dead: Vengence

One major issue here, your AVAD's don't work like that RAW. HA only adds to STR, and in order for you to have an AVAD for HA you have to buy it for the total strength you plan to use. (IE you cant pay for 3d6 of AVAD and get 6d6 bonus for free). You either need a naked advantage on your base STR and your Spirit Magic STR, or buy this as a No Range EB with AVAD (if you only wanted 3d6 of AVAD in the first place).

I guess your GM could rule otherwise but its WAY overpowered the way you have built it, its an 18 DC power in a campaign where there is a 12 DC limit (according to your previous post). Not to mention the reduction in cost.

Also, buying both OIF and Unified Power seems a little cheesy to me, but that's a call for your GM I guess.

The FOx was the hero of the city for 200 years, he is a combination of Zorro,Batman, and the Phantom. When he is injured before a replacement is trained he recruits a new team to take over guarding his city, He will serve as a mentor/benefactor to the new heroes, but as he is now wheelchair bound, he cannot operate in the field anymore

My bad, you are correct, i think i got confused with the base rules and the naked advantage rules. Sorry about that. At least now i know how to do it correctly myself as well :)

Ah well, "never be afraid to be wrong" is like my motto.

Thanks for sticking to your guns so I looked it up again!

not bad, but thinking more demonic, it does not say it, but the amulet basicaly allows an OIHID type form, but if amulet is removed from the demon he reverts, so OIF is the right limitation. Thank you for the art btw, I really do appreciate it.

not bad' date=' but thinking more demonic, it does not say it, but the amulet basicaly allows an OIHID type form, but if amulet is removed from the demon he reverts, so OIF is the right limitation. Thank you for the art btw, I really do appreciate it.[/quote']

So does he rhyme?