TenPin Strike

Enforcer84

So I'm woking on a growth based brick and want to test the waters on a power build:

This is the giantess swatting at a group and sending them tumbling.

My first idea was:

Clear the Way! Martial Trip (+2 OCV, -1DCV, +1d6 Damage, Target Falls) Area Affect, 2" Line, Non selective 30pts

But this is very effective for a 30 pt attack

Perhaps the best way to do it is to give her levels with sweep and just by the regular martial maneuver?

(btw in 5th ed, the AE Trip maneuver is 108pts which seems more inline for what it gives her)

Any thoughts?

Re: TenPin Strike

As long as the character has enough levels of Growth they get AOE as part of the build. I'd just buy the regular Martial Arts maneuever and maybe a few CSL's. It won't require many since the targets will have minimal DCV due to the AOE from Growth.

from my version of Elastigirl: http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/68869-The-Classic-Justice-League-starting-members-on-350-points?p=2229891#post2229891

150 Growth (+60 STR, +20 CON, +20 PRE, +12 PD, +12 ED, +12 BODY, +24 STUN, +15m Reach, +48m Running, -24m KB, hands/feet are Area Of Effect (2m Radius) attacks, 50,001-400,000 kg, +8 to OCV to hit, +8 to PER Rolls to perceive character, 17-32m tall, 9-16m wide), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+¼)

Re: TenPin Strike

As long as the character has enough levels of Growth they get AOE as part of the build. I'd just buy the regular Martial Arts maneuever and maybe a few CSL's. It won't require many since the targets will have minimal DCV due to the AOE from Growth.

from my version of Elastigirl: http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/68869-The-Classic-Justice-League-starting-members-on-350-points?p=2229891#post2229891

Excellent point. The main reason I went AE was that it was a wipe attack rather than a smash...though that's mostly semantics I suppose.