How to accelerate Susceptibilities

How would you build a power that made someone take extra damage from a substance to which they are Susceptible? My concept for this power is a time-manipulating character who essentially speeds up the damage from on-going attacks. Initially when the attack was a Choke Hold, a simple Aid fit the bill, and maybe that is still the best way to handle it even if it is a somewhat peculiar application of an Aid to boost a Susceptibility.

My other thought was a Major Transform, Costs END to maintain, Target gets Vulnerable x2 Effect from Continuous Attacks.

It could probably be done with a Drain too, with careful thought to the appropriate Advantages and Limitations, although that doesn't seem quite as streamlined to me.

Any thoughts on the best way to model this?

cool power idea but sounds like a special effect rationale for why a attack will do more damage then is common for such an attack. I have a character in one of my games as a superman clone he takes damage from exposure to a radioactive stone this stone pops up from time to time and when exposed to it he takes 2d6 damage his arch has a gun powered by the stone weaponing it now the blast is 4d6 to anyone hit by it and 6d6 to my superman clone and his people only

I'm not sure if this is cheaper or simpler then other ways, but another option might be to just buy X amount of Blast and then add some advantages and disadvantages to it to get the effect you want. Something like this:

Blast Xd6, Variable Special Effects (Any SFX (Only to mimic effect already effecting target); +1/2) (X Active Points); Conditional Power Power does not work in Common Circumstances (Power only works on a target already taking damage from an attack that (s)he is Susceptible to) (-1/2)

Then just add more limitations or advantages to flavour.

In this version of the power you are not "technically" boosting the damage already being done to the target, but rather doing more damage of the same type that is already effecting the target. So if a target takes extra damage from Fire, hitting them with this power will also do more fire damage to them. Different build, but same result. The target takes more damage of a similar sort to what he is taking already.

Initially when the attack was a Choke Hold' date=' a simple Aid fit the bill, and maybe that is still the best way to handle it even if it is a somewhat peculiar application of an Aid to boost a Susceptibility. [/quote']

I agree in that I think that Aid would be best option. It will temporarily increase the Active Points of the susceptibilty and as its Aid it will only work on targets which have susceptibilities.

Using Aid for this will probably wind up being completely unbalanced. If you are creating a villain thats fine but for a PC you are running into the issue that your aid is increasing damage that they have NO resistance to. Nothing can prevent susceptibility damage so being able to up the damage for the low cost of an aid (not to mention the fade rate issues) could be unbalancing.