Immortal NPCs Listing

Opale

hey folks !

For my GC Campaign, and been working on the Cateran "Legend", I started to imagine to connect her with most of the other Immortal beings from the Champions Days.

Most but not all.

But the question is : Who would qualify as an Immortal that would survive one thousand year and go through the Alien Wars ?

For instance, would Gigaton, loosing his powers after 2020-2030, continue to live, or not ?

So, this post is like a Vote.

please tell me what character (hero or villain) would survive to this all following your opinions ? Or those that wouldn't ?

By advance, thankee !

Opale

Cateran, Adrian Vandeleur, other Empyreans, Lemurians, the vampire, Stalker. . . These are NPCs that we know survived previous periods of low magic and who provide the most obvious examples of immortals who are likely to have survived to the 31st century. With "unaging" superheroes, I think you'd need to make a case outside of the colour commentary in their descriptions. We do not know if their immortality is going to persist when their powers vanish, and the argument that it won't is pretty strong.

Cateran, Adrian Vandeleur, other Empyreans, Lemurians, the vampire, Stalker. . . These are NPCs that we know survived previous periods of low magic and who provide the most obvious examples of immortals who are likely to have survived to the 31st century. With "unaging" superheroes, I think you'd need to make a case outside of the colour commentary in their descriptions. We do not know if their immortality is going to persist when their powers vanish, and the argument that it won't is pretty strong.
That kind of immortality is called "not immortality", or "mortality" for short.