Enthrall talent

Rebar

In FH p.138 is the talent Fascination, which gives a +25 PRE, Only to Make "Stop and Listen to Me" Presence Attacks.

I just stumbled across this in HDv6. It doesn't say much.

And I checked my FH - p138 is a description of the Flaming Falcon Inn. It may be - kind of old. 1985. :shock:

I don't suppose you'd be allowed to post the description here?

FantasyHero.jpg

Here is the text description of the talent Fascination: 

Description: A character with this Talent has such a melodious voice, or such a knack for speaking or singing, that he can almost instantly attract an audience. He has a harder time getting the attention of distracted people (people who are in the middle of a battle, for example), but sometimes his power even works on them.

Its a relatively easy build.

Here is the text description of the talent Fascination: 

Description: A character with this Talent has such a melodious voice, or such a knack for speaking or singing, that he can almost instantly attract an audience. He has a harder time getting the attention of distracted people (people who are in the middle of a battle, for example), but sometimes his power even works on them.

Its a relatively easy build.

Perfect, thanks. So, +25 PRE

In Pulp Hero there is Let's Talk and Sexy Distraction.

In Fantasy Hero there is Fascinate.

They are all basically iterations of the same mechanical construct.

It would be easy to adapt to a new FX.

Yes, but if it already exists and has a game-balanced mechanic, I'd rather just do that.

That's fine. It's the description I'm after.

Even though it's not kosher to copy contents from the books - esp. on HG's own site... :tsk:

Actually we regulary post parts of the Books during rules discussions.

Especially when asking a "how does X work" question when not everyone here has the book (like genere books) it is actually good behavior to copy and paste it from the book so everyone can praticipate.