Old School Sheets

OK I have been writup and uploading some fun useful files from years past in Hero.  They are rebuilds for 6th edition of old sheets, mostly from 4th edition, to make things easier for the GM.

First up is the Campaign Sheet so GMs can pass it out before the game starts. It covers house rules, optional rules, the outlook of the game (is it realistic?  How important are the PCs?  What's the setting like?  What are the everyman skills and character point values etc?

10392595_894367133914341_518012288426999

I added in the Adventure Log.  This was a sheet I didn't use as much as I wish I had, because it would have been nice for the notes and memories.  Each sheet is designed to make recording information on the previous adventure easier and more organized.  The best way to use it is the night of or the day after an adventure, and especially if you're like me and can only run once every two weeks or so its good for refreshing memory.

The Adventure Log keeps track of experience, who was there, important and key actions taken, what NPCs and Hunteds were involved, when the adventure took place, and so on.  With this sheet you'll have a log of your campaign's runs and can look through them for what happened when and why, and how long its been since Dr Nasty of the Evil League of Evil showed up.

1920478_894501073900947_8762298340646732