Another stupid easy question brought to you in part by TKD

Tae Kwon Dan

Alright I'm stuck at work with no FREd or any other HERO book to figure this out and it's going to drive me nuts thinking about it.

If I build a character with a Physical Limitation Disad that would affect movement capabilities (e.g. Parapalegic so his Running\Leaping are 0.) Do I apply the points I get from dropping those down to 0 against my Disad total or do they add to my general points pool?

Well in the last edition - and I have been presuming they remained the same in this one - you get the points for the disad and then the points for selling back the inherent running etc.

So, Unable to walk - severely limiting, frequent might gain you 20 points. You'd then get another 12 points from selling your 6" running back.

• 1 year later...

Re: Another stupid easy question brought to you in part by TKD

In an effort to add more non-wussiness, could you refrain from politness and add something concerning the other posters genetic background, moral character and physical attributes?

How can we ever hold our heads in Board society when we're all so nice and pleasent? It's mystifying, it truly is.