Low level Super hero game

Ninja-Bear

I do have a rough build of pcs (5th aon). ? They are 200 pts. They are basic Golden Age style. Skills are light on purpose. The main scthick is 50 ACT. and each secondary is around 40 but i look at effective vs hard cap. We have a speedster, brick and stretching archetypes. I built them all speed 5. I like giving them a 2 phase advantage. My daughters main character is a super villain (she is running it and I'm playing with the boys) is speed 7 built more on standard level character since this will be the Master Villainess.

If you're looking for a character resource, I'd take a peek at Surbrook's Stuff.  Many of the Wild Cards characters, in particular, are low level with mainly one power - usable as minions for the master villainess.  (Note that some are high powered, but one of them could be the villainess' main lieutenant.)  They're written up for 5th edition, but easy enough to update to 6th.  Be aware that a fair number of them have very low defenses.  She can file off the serial numbers, rename them, maybe add some extra defenses and any other powers she wants, and she's good to go.