Using Sensors remotely (or other stuff)

g3taso

I've got a vehicle with a sensor array I have defined thusly:

Passive Sensor and Communications Array:  High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), Concealed (-4 with High Range Radio Perception PER Rolls), Discriminatory, Telescopic:  +1, Tracking, MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Usable By Other (+1/4) (40 Active Points); Nonpersistent (-1/4), Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, -1/4)

My question is how I might access these sensors if I am not in/on the vehicle. I am thinking the physical manifestation would be a device I carry (or is part of my equipment) that isn't a target OIF. However, I wanted to check with everyone here before I proposed it to my DM.

If this doesn't work, how might I lay out a device I can carry with me that can link into these sensors, or sensors of select other vehicles/bases/equipment etc.

I've got a vehicle with a sensor array I have defined thusly:

Passive Sensor and Communications Array:  High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), Concealed (-4 with High Range Radio Perception PER Rolls), Discriminatory, Telescopic:  +1, Tracking, MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Usable By Other (+1/4) (40 Active Points); Nonpersistent (-1/4), Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, -1/4)

My question is how I might access these sensors if I am not in/on the vehicle. I am thinking the physical manifestation would be a device I carry (or is part of my equipment) that isn't a target OIF. However, I wanted to check with everyone here before I proposed it to my DM.

If this doesn't work, how might I lay out a device I can carry with me that can link into these sensors, or sensors of select other vehicles/bases/equipment etc.

You do realize that this only allows you to perceive something that is emitting radio waves, right?

Lucius Alexander

And a radio-silent palindromedary

Clairsentience (Radio Group), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic:  +1, Tracking, Transmit, MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (47 Active Points)

or perhaps

Passive Sensor Array:  Detect A Large Class Of Things 15- (Sight Group), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic:  +1, MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (33 Active Points)